clubbing in great yarmouth???

8 replies
Found 22nd Aug 2010
hey can anyone give me any good clubs in yarmouth or bars ect???

thank you

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
8 Comments

long bar opposite the piers your best bet tbh lol

Gt Y is pretty poor for clubbing. Get the train to Norwich.

Original Poster

im going there for a week and it my bday while we are there so just thought a night in yarmouth.... i havent got a clue about anywhere there tbh

Nightlife mainly consists of chavs driving around in circles in their 1995 corsas

sarahjane1988

im going there for a week and it my bday while we are there so just … im going there for a week and it my bday while we are there so just thought a night in yarmouth.... i havent got a clue about anywhere there tbh

When are you going?

I live in Norwich, so only about 25 miles from Great Yarmouth and to be honest, GY doesn't have much nightlife!

Regent Road and the Seafront are pretty much the liveliest place in GY.

Get the train from GY Station to Norwich Station. That will take you next to Riverside which has several bars, clubs and restaurants. Just down from the train station is Prince of Wales Road which has many bars and clubs and if you keep going towards Tombland there are plenty more down there. All of this is really a ten minute walk from Norwich train station!

kimbyanne

When are you going? I live in Norwich, so only about 25 miles from Great … When are you going? I live in Norwich, so only about 25 miles from Great Yarmouth and to be honest, GY doesn't have much nightlife! Regent Road and the Seafront are pretty much the liveliest place in GY.Get the train from GY Station to Norwich Station. That will take you next to Riverside which has several bars, clubs and restaurants. Just down from the train station is Prince of Wales Road which has many bars and clubs and if you keep going towards Tombland there are plenty more down there. All of this is really a ten minute walk from Norwich train station!

Agree with this as another resident of the great city of Norwich. Calling Yarmouth great should be against the trade description act.

Original Poster

i know norwich.... but im not going on holiday and then gunna come half way home to go norwich when im only half hour away anyway lol.... thanks though. ahhh well we shall just go out in the old gy and make the night a gooden

sarahjane1988

i know norwich.... but im not going on holiday and then gunna come half … i know norwich.... but im not going on holiday and then gunna come half way home to go norwich when im only half hour away anyway lol.... thanks though. ahhh well we shall just go out in the old gy and make the night a gooden

Ah! Well, in that case - Regent Street and the Seafront are your best bet. Also, if you are going in the next couple of weeks GY has a fireworks display each Wednesday during the school holidays, although I am not sure if this Wednesday is the last one or if there is another one after that.

If you are staying in one of the "lovely" holiday parks, they all have entertainment, of sorts.

Anyway, have fun!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What's this on my neighbours roof?1921
    2. Sim deal with EU calls44
    3. Gearbest Delivery Never Came - British Priority Mail1415
    4. Is there a way to add ethernet to MIFI device?46

See more discussions