Groups

Clubcard help!

I recently signed up for a clubcard because I made a big order with Tesco Direct and thought it would be worth it but it's proving a little annoying!! I've just signed on and it's telling me my vouchers will be sent in my next statement which is this month. Previous to this I had something like £15, but now it's saying I have £1! Where has my £15 gone?! Can I stop them sending the vouchers? I'd rather use it on something like a hotel etc! What do I doooooo!

10 Comments

when the vouchers come in the post, you can then use the code printed on them to buy the clubcard deals from the website. don't worry, it's a bit backwards and means you're often stuck waiting for the next quarter, but you haven't lost the points.

Original Poster

bruffterman;8576013

when the vouchers come in the post, you can then use the code printed on … when the vouchers come in the post, you can then use the code printed on them to buy the clubcard deals from the website. don't worry, it's a bit backwards and means you're often stuck waiting for the next quarter, but you haven't lost the points.

Ah ok, that makes more sense now! But I never received my £15... has Mr Postie got them!

baffledsalmon;8576018

Ah ok, that makes more sense now! But I never received my £15... has Mr … Ah ok, that makes more sense now! But I never received my £15... has Mr Postie got them!

Phone up and they will check if they have been used. If someone has used them, they may be able to track them. Otherwise they can put a stop to the old ones rendering them useless and send you out new ones but that may not be till the next mailing!

If you get someone nice (like I was, when i worked for them), they'll look into it for you. If you get someone looking at call handling time targets, you'll get rushed off the phone with duff advice!!

The current clubcard vouchers are going out at the moment, so all that has happened is that the points have been deducted and will arrive in the post as vouchers with your statement. You have £1 left as they will normally round off (to £15 in your case I'd imagine) and the remaining points will just go towards your next statement, which will be August.

Original Poster

fern37;8576040

Phone up and they will check if they have been used. If someone has used … Phone up and they will check if they have been used. If someone has used them, they may be able to track them. Otherwise they can put a stop to the old ones rendering them useless and send you out new ones but that may not be till the next mailing! If you get someone nice (like I was, when i worked for them), they'll look into it for you. If you get someone looking at call handling time targets, you'll get rushed off the phone with duff advice!!

Oooh, ok! I shall give them a call tomorrow! Have some rep both of you!

Original Poster

cookiemonster83;8576085

The current clubcard vouchers are going out at the moment, so all that … The current clubcard vouchers are going out at the moment, so all that has happened is that the points have been deducted and will arrive in the post as vouchers with your statement. You have £1 left as they will normally round off (to £15 in your case I'd imagine) and the remaining points will just go towards your next statement, which will be August.

Ahh rep for you too! :-D

cookiemonster83;8576085

The current clubcard vouchers are going out at the moment, so all that … The current clubcard vouchers are going out at the moment, so all that has happened is that the points have been deducted and will arrive in the post as vouchers with your statement. You have £1 left as they will normally round off (to £15 in your case I'd imagine) and the remaining points will just go towards your next statement, which will be August.

This ^^^^ - if you call clubcard then they will confirm this for you.

The £15 in vouchers are probably on their way to you. You can't stop them sending them every quarter but you can just save them up yourself if you want to use them for something bigger. They're valid for 2 years now so just keep them somewhere safe and put the rest with them as and when they arrive. We're going to Florida with our accumulated vouchers

kaks26;8576815

The £15 in vouchers are probably on their way to you. You can't stop … The £15 in vouchers are probably on their way to you. You can't stop them sending them every quarter but you can just save them up yourself if you want to use them for something bigger. They're valid for 2 years now so just keep them somewhere safe and put the rest with them as and when they arrive. We're going to Florida with our accumulated vouchers

You can stop them sending them out every quarter if you want to, you can join the ]Christmas Savers Club and they will just send them all out in november

kelly_o_fanatic;8577291

You can stop them sending them out every quarter if you want to, you can … You can stop them sending them out every quarter if you want to, you can join the ]Christmas Savers Club and they will just send them all out in november

That's good to know - though my OH likes to get his when they're out as he converts them into airmiles when they have double deals on it. He's a bit obsessed with them I must say :roll:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains109
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick1010
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2121

See more discussions