Groups

Clubcard /Reward Points

If a cashier on a checkout were to add points that were not wanted by shoppers to an anonymours Clubcard what are the amounts she could hope to achieve next voucher issue.

I am aware that it is not an exact science, but a thought based on a lady in front of me who did not posess a Clubcard for security reasons ! and gave me the points for a £123.77 shop.

9 Comments

think its probably a sackable offence isnt it? surely fraudulent to assign points to a card that didnt actually earn them?

barky;4776189

think its probably a sackable offence isnt it? surely fraudulent to … think its probably a sackable offence isnt it? surely fraudulent to assign points to a card that didnt actually earn them?

AGREED

yep instant dismissal

Wonder if this extends to Boots as well as ive had someone else's points there :oops:

the customer can offer them to someone else just not staff

Staff are not allowed to benefit - they're not even allowed to have a loyalty card on their person whilst at the checkout.
    It's ok for the customer who has earned them to offer them to the next person in the queue etc.

if it was anoymous she would never get the voucher for them - cos they wouldnt know where to send them - and it is a sackable offence

Original Poster

I just wanted a guestimate as the the potential total. I wonder how many wasted points are left unsused each week.

it is a sackable offence, I was given a word of warning for using my clubcard when fulling up my tesco van.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. GIVEAWAY - Clear out of duplicate CD Keys from Humble Bundle I have yet to …33
      2. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***1832
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767463
      4. One thing you've forgotten56

See more discussions