Groups

clubcard statement

anyone got there feb tesco clubcard statement. I was hoping to get mine and change them up to use for deals next wk :-( just rang them b4 and they said shud b here by last week in feb

11 Comments

Mine came this morning, so i think everyone else should be getting there's soon too.

GOt mine today aswell so should be with you soon!

Wish mine would hurry up...

Havent got ours yet (and we have 2 accounts)

Banned

Mine came today also.

Good to know they are on their way, havent got many points this time though, dont use tesco much anymore.

havent got mine yet, been using Tesco quite a bit lately though, I wonder how many points I've got

kelly_o_fanatic

Good to know they are on their way, havent got many points this time … Good to know they are on their way, havent got many points this time though, dont use tesco much anymore.

So what super do you use?..my nearest is jamie's paymasters but I prefer Tesco....expect you have Scousebury's in your neck of the woods where everything is priced as "nickable"...only joking !!!

[COLOR="Red"]How funny lmao!![/COLOR]

havent had mine yet sud have loadz of points wiv all the petrol we use between us dnt use the shop much as i dnt like it

Haven't had mine yet either
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4562133
      2. Sky Fibre Max11
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764687
      4. Samsung Note 8914

See more discussions