Groups

CMON U REDS!!

Who wants Liverpool to win?? Mancs and blue noses banned lol- don't want any jealousy in the thread.

btw L I V, E R P, O O L LIVERPOOL FC!

137 Comments

CMON U REDS ..................................................CMON U REDS...................................

http://i35.tinypic.com/2ufdc1x.jpg

Banned

jealous of the bin dippers dont make my lmfao

your going out

Original Poster

holly100;2836704

CMON U REDS ..................................................CMON U … CMON U REDS ..................................................CMON U REDS...................................

well in rep added for having such good taste :thumbsup:

Banned

see ive got 2 trophys

Original Poster

danby jason;2836716

jealous of the bin dippers dont make my lmfao your going out

lol u wish

Come on you reds!!!!!!!!!

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg188/steve_sr50/forest.jpg

ooops wrong team :-D im watching sky sports 2! :thumbsup:

http://nomis.be/standard_liege%5B1%5D.jpg

if it wasn't for Reina, we'd been in deep brown sticky stuff :shock:

Original Poster

danby jason;2836725

see ive got 2 trophys

not for long ;-)

Supermod

Why would Mancs be jealous!? European and English champions....

Original Poster

peodude;2836741

if it wasn't for Reina, we'd been in deep brown sticky stuff :shock:

i agree, he's kept us out the sh1t

Banned

that trophy on the left is the premiership trophy you haven seen that yet no likely to theis season aswell haha lmfao when you go out taxi for the bin dippers

Original Poster

magicjay1986;2836750

i knew you'd all play on that. lets see if a man u supporter has anything better to say

Banned

magicjay1986;2836750

good lad have some rep kidda :whistling::w00t:

in their liverpool slums
    they find a dead rat and they think its a treat

C'mon liverpool... We should get the prem this year =]

[QUOTE=danby jason; bin dippers ??

is this colloquial manchester speak for the best team on earth who plays in red:p:p

magicdamo;2836775

in their liverpool slumsthey find a dead rat and they think its a treat

warning on its way

Banned

danby jason;2836716

jealous of the bin dippers dont make my lmfao your going out

:whistling:

Supermod

lyndsbowes;2836770

i knew you'd all play on that. lets see if a man u supporter has anything … i knew you'd all play on that. lets see if a man u supporter has anything better to say

...but you miss the point...United (and I am a United fa) are double champions...I cannot see why they would be jealous!? Liverpool are fighting against a poor team (and scraping it so far) to get a chance to compete against the elite teams. Benitez doesnt realise that picking a "cup" team every week wont win you a league so therefore it wont get you into the CL on merit.

TOON TOON, BLACK AN WHITE ARMY !:w00t:

Us Mancs Jealous...ha,ha....

Banned

spobby;2836779

C'mon liverpool... We should get the prem this year =]

only if you nick it you muppets

Banned

alnbowes;2836818

TOON TOON, BLACK AN WHITE ARMY !:w00t:

Tits, Tits, Tits.........

magicjay1986;2836792

...but you miss the point...United (and I am a United fa) are double … ...but you miss the point...United (and I am a United fa) are double champions...I cannot see why they would be jealous!? Liverpool are fighting against a poor team (and scraping it so far) to get a chance to compete against the elite teams. Benitez doesnt realise that picking a "cup" team every week wont win you a league so therefore it wont get you into the CL on merit.

EWW my club is NUFC and i think basically man u are v good but you got a taste of what its like when chelsea whooped you and didnt like the fact they were spending money to win the prem ........sound familiar ???:whistling:

danby jason;2836840

What, like you did this year, in the final game of the season, Chelsea right behind you?

Or nick it in the CL by Terry missing the winning penalty?

Fool

Banned

DLM;2836787

:whistling:

put your over picture on much nicer your hair looks nicer in the other pic lol

danby jason;2836840

classic
    rep on its way

Banned

DLM;2836847

llmfao tits lol

smallkiwi;2836839

Us Mancs Jealous...ha,ha....

well lynds love, to be fair you know you cant class all man utd fans the same i mean they arent even from manchester really ........:oops:

danby jason;2836840

hahaha :w00t:

Supermod

alnbowes;2836851

EWW my club is NUFC and i think basically man u are v good but you got a … EWW my club is NUFC and i think basically man u are v good but you got a taste of what its like when chelsea whooped you and didnt like the fact they were spending money to win the prem ........sound familiar ???:whistling:

How do you mean when you say "sound familiar?"...are you trying to say that Man Utd spent money to win the Premiership?

DLM;2836847

reported . tit

bitseylango;2836736

Come on you reds!!!!!!!!!ooops wrong team :-D im watching sky sports 2! … Come on you reds!!!!!!!!!ooops wrong team :-D im watching sky sports 2! :thumbsup:

wooh good goal - ooops sunderland:-D

Banned

danby jason;2836857

put your over picture on much nicer your hair looks nicer in the other … put your over picture on much nicer your hair looks nicer in the other pic lol

Ok, sorry for a fellow manc, anything.

You might come down the M60 and sort me out

magicjay1986;2836875

How do you mean when you say "sound familiar?"...are you trying to say … How do you mean when you say "sound familiar?"...are you trying to say that Man Utd spent money to win the Premiership?

nooooooooooooooooooo:whistling:

:w00t:

Banned

alnbowes;2836871

well lynds love to be fail you know you cant class all man utd fans the … well lynds love to be fail you know you cant class all man utd fans the same i mean they arent even from manchester really ........:oops:

im from manchester you
    knob

and im holding 2 shiny thing that wont go up north to newcastle not with lov it ile lov it as a manager
    he left crying once it wont be long before he does it again

:whistling:"Build a bonfire, build a bonfire put the..........."

i can see old trafford from where im sat so if im not really from manchester god knows where i am
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …94169
      2. O2 priority £1 lunch to end for good55
      3. Updated 22/8/17: List of companies which spam or have been hacked2883
      4. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1215

See more discussions