Co-op App

Posted 14th Nov
Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but I was recently introduced the Co-op membership app.

Essentially, if you already have a Co-Op membership card*, you can use the App to load two special offers on to you card each week. This might include:
25p of Milk/Newspapers, etc
£money of total spend...
the offers are personalised.. *and membership is £1.

The offers are loaded on to your card almost immediately, so if you shop at the co-op you have nowt to loose by checking the app and maybe saving a few pennies.

Join Co-op membership at membership.coop.co.uk/new…ion for £1

IOS App coop.uk/2mm…KDG
Android coop.uk/2ku…X5Z

They also have Apps now available for prescription services and 'Pay in Aisle'.

All good stuff from excellent Co-op Group!
Community Updates

Groups

18 Comments
Nice find 😁
Membership cam be joined for £1 initially, but the member offers are included every week. Change every Monday. Need to load two offers to your card by selecting them, before can use them.
Also still get the money off vouchers with your receipts in store so a nice added extra 😁
Thanks OP, had no idea about this and we use co-op quite often.
Johnross198314/11/2019 13:42

Membership cam be joined for £1 initially, but the member offers are …Membership cam be joined for £1 initially, but the member offers are included every week. Change every Monday. Need to load two offers to your card by selecting them, before can use them.

Thank you sir, you are quite correct membership is £1, deal updated.
That one quid gives you 5% back when you buy own brand products and a (very small) share of profits.
HollyCrownshaw14/11/2019 13:44

Also still get the money off vouchers with your receipts in store so a …Also still get the money off vouchers with your receipts in store so a nice added extra 😁

It is amazing how many people just leave these at the checkouts! And yes I still pick them up
Compared to other retailers, Co-Op is still expensive with offers included
Edited by: "19DembaBa19" 14th Nov
19DembaBa1914/11/2019 13:59

I get a vocher for 25p of a newspaper most weeks. So can't complain, plus they are also very local for us, so save on travel and other costs. (But point taken)
I sometimes get an offer for 25p off walkers, 50 off drink/Sandwich, so combined with Student discount can be a great saving from £3.50 to £2.40
19DembaBa1914/11/2019 13:59

i guess they have to charge slightly more for items as they cannot obtain the bulk savings that tesco and sainbos can afford, but i absolutely love having a coop a 3 minute walk away from my house. save the cost and time of driving to tesco to pick up a few essentials
and as others have said, i am always picking up 50p of milk, 50p off desserts and 50p off pizza, so its win win win for me

their own brand cereals are good quality and reasonably priced too
Got this on my phone a couple of months ago.Don't get paper coupons anymore,it's loaded on the card.Got cheap newspaper and drink today.They should have more than two offers per week.It is expensive to shop there that's why my main shopping is done elsewhere .
Edited by: "AW0079" 14th Nov
Every little helps! This will work nicely with my 10% student discount, thanks...
Good find.

just be careful to check all the offers before you select them, I didn't realise you could only pick 2 each week, totally got 25p off bread and milk but couldn't select the £1.50 off £15 spend
It’s rubbish, I don’t even know why they called it the Co-op app when only one person at a time can use it.
Edited by: "Haircut_100" 14th Nov
My Co-op is just round the corner, literally. It has the added bonus of accepting my student card, so 10% off my shopping every time I go there.
Our local co-op slash nearly out of date fruit and veg,meat,frozen,dairy products,bread and cakes every day at a certain time of the day. It's usually by half or if I'm lucky even more. Save a small fortune each week and obtain dividend as well. Without these slashed prices I wouldn't bother using the Co-Op but it seems to be a bargain gold mine on reduced items.
Cheers, I'll download shortly and see what offers I get. My local co-ops and the small Tesco's are about the same price wise, but I prefer co op as they use more British meats in their products.
ndksamb14/11/2019 17:34

Cheers, I'll download shortly and see what offers I get. My local co-ops …Cheers, I'll download shortly and see what offers I get. My local co-ops and the small Tesco's are about the same price wise, but I prefer co op as they use more British meats in their products.

They also donate proceeds to good local causes and you can nominate your own charity as a £1 member.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants