Found 6th Nov 2009
Does anyone else get asked in the co op if they want their receipt? I dont and I never get one for some reason.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
20 Comments

jackits the man to ask

i always get one at the co-op .........and a receipt :thumbsup:

Yep usually get asked. Have found I have to ask more and more for a bag these days though. Still, here in wales the WAG are going to make us start paying for 'em :x

aardvarking;6798012

Yep usually get asked. Have found I have to ask more and more for a bag … Yep usually get asked. Have found I have to ask more and more for a bag these days though. Still, here in wales the WAG are going to make us start paying for 'em :x

i bought a book in whsmiths yesterday and i had to pay a penny for a bag :roll:

Charlie Scene;6798022

i bought a book in whsmiths yesterday and i had to pay a penny for a bag … i bought a book in whsmiths yesterday and i had to pay a penny for a bag :roll:

Fairy nuff - but the WAG are stating between 5p and 15p - they can't even decide on that! :whistling:

But if they did they would be the best receipts in the world?.....

They don't in my small local one but do in the large one.

Charlie Scene;6798022

i bought a book in whsmiths yesterday and i had to pay a penny for a bag … i bought a book in whsmiths yesterday and i had to pay a penny for a bag :roll:

For which they are selling them at cost price with any profts made going to the woodlands trust.

Becksdawe;6798210

For which they are selling them at cost price with any profts made going … For which they are selling them at cost price with any profts made going to the woodlands trust.

Yeah i worked at Smiths for a few years.. they pay more than a penny per bag

OP - it cost's to print a reciept so if they can avoid printing one - the paper lasts longer, the less recipets they print, the less it will cost hence them asking.

Titchimp;6798220

Yeah i worked at Smiths for a few years.. they pay more than a penny per … Yeah i worked at Smiths for a few years.. they pay more than a penny per bag

:thumbsup: Exactly.

Becksdawe;6798210

For which they are selling them at cost price with any profts made going … For which they are selling them at cost price with any profts made going to the woodlands trust.

Titchimp;6798220

Yeah i worked at Smiths for a few years.. they pay more than a penny per … Yeah i worked at Smiths for a few years.. they pay more than a penny per bag

Becksdawe;6798224

:thumbsup: Exactly.

..............it was only a small bag though http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/8092/vigil.gif

Charlie Scene;6798265

..............it was only a small bag though

Small bag's still cost - your paying you could have asked for a bigger one for your 1p

Adam2050;6798061

lol :-D

coop don't do receipts !!! what a boring thread and pointless wow.

penny for a bag. thats well lame. hate paying for bags.

Original Poster

waterloo;6798372

coop don't do receipts !!! what a boring thread and pointless wow.

got YOUR attention though......:thumbsup:

Becksdawe;6798272

Small bag's still cost - your paying you could have asked for a bigger … Small bag's still cost - your paying you could have asked for a bigger one for your 1p

hindsight....... damm it!!!

Adam2050;6798061

Isn't that carlsburg?

magicbeans;6798374

penny for a bag. thats well lame. hate paying for bags.

That's the whole point - you will only pay if you REALLY need it

Charlie Scene;6798545

hindsight....... damm it!!!

I know - always the way :giggle:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769667
    2. BrightHouse to pay £14.8 MILLION in compensation to 249,000 customers68
    3. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…59122
    4. Xbox Code Giveaway - fastest finger first57

See more discussions