Co-op member offers paused

Posted 30th Mar
3430500.jpgDoes anyone know if the Co-op weekly member offers have been paused due to COVID-19 or is this an error on my account?

Thanks in advance for any helpful comments
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

16 Comments
I don't have any either.
jamie1530/03/2020 10:35

I don't have any either.

Probably paused then. It doesn't matter to me anyway as getting to the Co-op would be a bus journey (only about 20 minutes, which I'd be used to doing before lockdown) so the next time I go to the Co-op will be after lockdown. However they are on Deliveroo and not too overpriced... $1.99 delivery and $0.49 service fee though
andrewworrall130/03/2020 10:47

Probably paused then. It doesn't matter to me anyway as getting to the …Probably paused then. It doesn't matter to me anyway as getting to the Co-op would be a bus journey (only about 20 minutes, which I'd be used to doing before lockdown) so the next time I go to the Co-op will be after lockdown. However they are on Deliveroo and not too overpriced... $1.99 delivery and $0.49 service fee though

I won't be going until after lockdown as well, only pass Co-Op when I'm travelling. I do have it on Deliveroo as well
They were there yesterday because I was told off for not using them . None on the app today.
jamie1530/03/2020 10:59

I won't be going until after lockdown as well, only pass Co-Op when I'm …I won't be going until after lockdown as well, only pass Co-Op when I'm travelling. I do have it on Deliveroo as well

I will happily use the Co-op Deliveroo service to stock up on Pepsi Max and chocolate if I run out of what I have stockpiled on

However they are on Deliveroo and not too overpriced... $1.99 delivery and …However they are on Deliveroo and not too overpriced... $1.99 delivery and $0.49 service fee though

I'd say that was very cheap all the way from America.
40227402-cwoeG.jpgJust had an email to confirm this
Predikuesi30/03/2020 10:59

They were there yesterday because I was told off for not using them . …They were there yesterday because I was told off for not using them . None on the app today.

Those were from last Monday as the offers run till Sunday.

I also don't have any Nectar offers from Sainsburys, only partner offers.
Edited by: "bozo007" 30th Mar
bozo00730/03/2020 11:53

Those were from last Monday as the offers run till Sunday.I also don't …Those were from last Monday as the offers run till Sunday.I also don't have any Nectar offers from Sainsburys, only partner offers.

Ah yeah Sainsbury's offers stopped. I also did some essential shopping at Morrisons and never got the bonus points for the offers activated on my More Card, those offers have also stopped refreshing. Looks like everywhere is pausing offers for lockdown
I think the logic is to not encourage shopping because of the offers.

Probably paused then. It doesn't matter to me anyway as getting to the …Probably paused then. It doesn't matter to me anyway as getting to the Co-op would be a bus journey (only about 20 minutes, which I'd be used to doing before lockdown) so the next time I go to the Co-op will be after lockdown. However they are on Deliveroo and not too overpriced... $1.99 delivery and $0.49 service fee though

quickshop.coop.co.uk
Love__Bargains30/03/2020 12:55

https://quickshop.coop.co.uk

40228411-xGbUI.jpgThat's unavailable in my area but they deliver to my address on Deliveroo
Yes coz of virus
40229045-H9znN.jpg
40230409-B5uHJ.jpgI know this has nothing to do with the Co-op but I didn't want to make a discussion just for this. I got a £10 off £15 offer (someone used my referral code), expires in June but I don't know whether closed places will be back on Uber Eats then or not and Uber will probably expire the offer early as usual... so I decided to get some essentials. Before anyone asks the croca cola is for someone else living in the same household and they had no Pepsi Max (fortunately I stockpiled on Pepsi Max anyway)
andrewworrall130/03/2020 16:23

[Image] I know this has nothing to do with the Co-op but I didn't want to …[Image] I know this has nothing to do with the Co-op but I didn't want to make a discussion just for this. I got a £10 off £15 offer (someone used my referral code), expires in June but I don't know whether closed places will be back on Uber Eats then or not and Uber will probably expire the offer early as usual... so I decided to get some essentials. Before anyone asks the croca cola is for someone else living in the same household and they had no Pepsi Max (fortunately I stockpiled on Pepsi Max anyway)

So they delivered chilli heatwave Doritos (of which I hate) and the peanuts 2x 65g bags so not 150g. Uber Eats refunded the Doritos I said I got the wrong ones and I can't eat them because of an allergy
Edited by: "andrewworrall1" 30th Mar
Love__Bargains30/03/2020 12:55

https://quickshop.coop.co.uk

Quickshop have stopped deliveries for now, I was able to get deliveries from them before but it's been paused.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions