Co op membership Prize draw

Found 5th Apr
2921468.jpgIf you have a co op membership card with the coop then you could be in chance of winning prize. You will need spend your 5% reward on your card within the following dates 11th and 24th or April.
If you havent then you just need to sign up to a co op membership online or buy a card instore and register it online. It will cost £1 but you get this back in coupons and your 5% adds up online and instore.
Once you have your card then just spend what ever is on it within the dates and you could win one of the prizes below.
Dont forgot the student discount can be combined with your co op card creating in theory 15% off co op products! They might be slightly more expensive but for me it’s still cheaper then going in a car to your local Tesco, which for me is around A 14 mile round trip.
Community Updates
  1. Competitions
10 Comments
Sloth/Mod
Thanks for sharing, have moved this to comps
Nothing on the website, do you have a link to the information please OP?
Original Poster
Inside source
ji29zard1 h, 27 m ago

Nothing on the website, do you have a link to the information please OP?

Ah, okay, thanks
@cj4357 where can I buy the 5% reward card. I have already got the membership card
Bexbush12348 h, 23 m ago

@cj4357 where can I buy the 5% reward card. I have already got the …@cj4357 where can I buy the 5% reward card. I have already got the membership card

membership.coop.co.uk/new…ion

I won something very similar to this last year without even realising I had entered

good luck all.
Awww, just spent my balance on my card a couple of days ago. Will take a while to build it up again. (I assume this is how you may win?)
Original Poster
chuckiedoll1 h, 57 m ago

Awww, just spent my balance on my card a couple of days ago. Will take a …Awww, just spent my balance on my card a couple of days ago. Will take a while to build it up again. (I assume this is how you may win?)

I’ve got £25 to spend saving it up for the electrical website. Maybe be a while for a new tv

Decisions.....
cj43575 m ago

I’ve got £25 to spend saving it up for the electrical website. Maybe be …I’ve got £25 to spend saving it up for the electrical website. Maybe be a while for a new tv Decisions.....

Lol. I only had £11 something but used it towards my shopping. Typical!
Have had a card for ages but never used it. Did a shop at Co-op on Saturday and my balance is showing 24p. Come Thursday I am going to blow the balance and hopefully win the holiday to Aus. Wish me luck.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants