Co-op online coupons now live for all.

Posted 24th SepEdited by:"Wongy110"
Went to check my Co-op trial coupons this week and it is no longer a trial but available for all members.
coop.co.uk/offers

some bargains like marmalade for 19p
3299424.jpg
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

14 Comments
Ooh, thanks wongy! Can use coupons with your nus 10% discount too
juggler124/09/2019 20:03

No problem
5% cashback on co-op stuff as well
Edited by: "Wongy110" 24th Sep
Thanks for posting this wongy
Superb. Thank you Wongy.
Thanks .
juggler124/09/2019 20:03

It doesn't work with the nus discount annoyingly. It was mentioned at the previous trial it would but not been sorted. I put my coupon deals through on their own. Rest of the shopping goes through and I use my nus card on them. Happened to me last week when I put it all through and the coupons came off but not the nus 10% discount.
Thanks. They'll be giving us money back soon as we only buy the last reductions in the CO-OP.
fern3725/09/2019 00:39

It doesn't work with the nus discount annoyingly. It was mentioned at the …It doesn't work with the nus discount annoyingly. It was mentioned at the previous trial it would but not been sorted. I put my coupon deals through on their own. Rest of the shopping goes through and I use my nus card on them. Happened to me last week when I put it all through and the coupons came off but not the nus 10% discount.

How weird- I’ve always used the till spit coupons with nus. Aah well
juggler125/09/2019 09:14

Are they still doing the till ones ?
Wongy11025/09/2019 10:16

Are they still doing the till ones ?

Yeah, I got one the other day, when I got the free porridge bars and picked up those Bol smoothies off Checkoutsmart. I’ve noted generally though, the less often you shop there, the more likely you are to get them when you do buy something
Edited by: "juggler1" 25th Sep
fern3725/09/2019 00:39

It doesn't work with the nus discount annoyingly. It was mentioned at the …It doesn't work with the nus discount annoyingly. It was mentioned at the previous trial it would but not been sorted. I put my coupon deals through on their own. Rest of the shopping goes through and I use my nus card on them. Happened to me last week when I put it all through and the coupons came off but not the nus 10% discount.

Does with mine. The bloke usually sighs when I give him my NUS card because he has to press something in a different order, maybe your assistant didn't know how to do it.

Edit: Sorry I was referring to till spits, not this new coupon thing. Shame they don't put the barcode for your mebership on the app.

My offers were all different to the ops picture also
Edited by: "HerefordCiderApples" 25th Sep
juggler125/09/2019 09:14

Works with till spit coupons but not the digital offers.

Coop still great allowing us to use the totem card for alcohol

@HerefordCiderApples it's personalised to the products you buy. I get a lot of vouchers for warbutons, irn bru and lucozade.
No Hereford cider apples here what you see in the OP is an illusion

finally, got the email about this

"Offers is now available to all Co-op members

The Offers trial is over and now all Co-op members can use the service.

From now on, you will:

• have 8 offers to choose from each week
  • be able to choose 2 offers to use each week
Your newest offers are live today. Go to coop.co.uk/offers to choose the 2 you want to use this week.

Thanks for helping us learn how to make Offers better by taking part in the trial.

Be sure to tell your friends and family about the service so they can start saving too!

Offers is available on the new Co-op app

With the new Co-op app, you can:

• instantly access Offers so it’s easier to select the offers you want and remind yourself what you’ve chosen that week
  • get a weekly reminder to select your offers
  • see your rewards balance
Download the app

Thanks

Your Co-op Membership team"
20p carrots
but going for the 10p tcb cashback despite the wrong pack size
Because I am bad. Bad to the bone.
38559296-1qT9g.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text