Expired

Coach Innovations? Anyone used them?

Found 7th Jul 2011
I am planning a trip to Paris (Disneyland) with my family

After searching I came across Coach Innovations, who offer a 3-4 trip to disneyland.

I cant seem to find a review of the company so I though I would ask you friendly lot

Has anyone used them before? Or heard about the company.

They do football trips aswell.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
27 Comments

Original Poster

whatsThePoint

Try googling "Coach Innovations" near the top is … Try googling "Coach Innovations" near the top is thishttp://www.mancityfans.net/mcfnet/viewtopic.php?t=38843

Legend!

Original Poster

Anyone else? Look for personal experinces really.

National Express are doing £9 seats booking 14 days in advance.. if that helps

I took my daughter to Disneyland Paris with Coach Innovations and had a fantastic time for the price. We had a walk up the Eiffel Tower and viewed all over Paris then travelled to the hotel for the evening and rest to prepare for the next day to Disneyland.

I would personnaly recommend this trip. It's an adventure for both adult and kids alike. It was a delight to watch the kids and to see their faces light up walking towards the entrance of Disneyland.

Banned

wow Norfolk. Join up just to post that?

googled it and lookes a tad dodgy.....looks like u get charged loads here and there...they operate coaches for 'European Vacations' which is big time slated

We just returned from the trip Left London Victoria 18th aug at 23:30 and arrived back in London 21 August 7:00.
Service was punctual. There were no extras charged. Unless any one bought food on the coach.
Staff was courteous and helpful especially patient with the kids.
Nothing fancy - Its just as written on the tin.
For the price we paid 129 per person, it was a good deal. Budget vacation.

Hi we went with coach innovations to disney in may and we were very impressed ! staff were great and let us stay in disney till late at night tickets were hopper ones which is great considering the whole holiday only cost £129, would reccomend them and were thinking of travelling with them next year too ! just make sure they guarentee what coach your getting as they had to hire one from another firm and it was fairly old and uncomfortable compared to their coaches which had been booked out to football events the weekend we travelled

Hi there . We went with coach innovations to Disney/Paris on the 29/12/12 and got back to dover this morning. Had a great time and was value for money (£209 last minute booking) which included 2 day pass to both parks, 2 nights in hotel plus breakfasts, tour of Paris inc trip down the river seine. As choley3 said our bus was old and cramped but the other bus was a nice double decker. This is got to be cheapest way if doing it provided you can put up with the 4 hour drive from calis couped up on a bus. Only major problem was toilet was out of action for a whole day.

Would I travel with again no first coach had faults no MOT 2nd coach was old had faulty suspension for over 14 hours very bumpy ride to Basel
Cheap trip it's ok but took to long to get to Basel over 17 hours went through 4 country's

Think the comment from 'Stu71' is a wind up?..

Took my 6 year old Grandson to Disney,had a wonderful time thanks to Chris & Peter.Excellent coach...........service great.
Would thoroughly recommend this company.

Banned

Everyone do yourselves a favour and don't ever book with coach innovations. We drove from Portsmouth to Dover to get on the coach to do our trip to Disneyland, our coach 2 turned up 15 minutes late to tell us there was no room and we would have to wait for the coach behind that was no longer then 15 minutes away and was only half full. We waited a hour and a half for this next coach to get on it and there be no room for us so we all got split up. Getting on the coach we weren't told the drivers name, what to do if anything goes wrong, where our seat belts where or even for our passports or names!. We then missed our ferry which made us another 2 hours late,still no information from the driver on actually was gong on!. Once of the other side of France we head off to where we are meant to be stopping for breakfast and the driver got lost and repeatedly went the wrong way 3 times before he actually wanted to come to terms with the fact the road we we're meant to go down was actually closed now another hour down

Ernie.. you must of been on the same coach as me.... as I experienced the exact same torture. Surely this can't of happened twice?

Banned

Is there any way of contacting you? They have been so rude to us and denied anything happening

I has a trip with them this weekend. They were on time at Vauxhall departure point, we made it on time for the ferry, everyone was lovely and very useful during ALL trip. We made time to see Eiffel Tower lightning up at 00 (Fr time +1 UK) after we all joined the bus in the end of Disneyland fireworks. The driver would only wake us up on important announcements.
Also we came on a bus on the night from 28 to 29 march, lost 1 hour due to the daylight time saver and we still got the 4.30 ferry, even after being told we wouldn't make it, the driver just ran to check in our bus for that ferry, which granted us to be on time in London, instead of waiting 2 more exhausting hours. I will, surely, recommend this company for these type of bargain trips.

Also, very nice to mention, the bus was spacious for our legs, it had a thingy on the foot to help us straight the legs and we had toilet / snacks and drinks (not included) at all times.

I felt very secure and everyone was very mature and happy.

Thanks Coach Innovations

chloefensome

Is there any way of contacting you? They have been so rude to us and … Is there any way of contacting you? They have been so rude to us and denied anything happening

Hi Chloe
Sorry i have only just seen your comment. I have tried contacting Coach Innovations and have still not had any response despite still sending emails and calling.
If you still would like to contact me, please send me an email on beckyparmar@gmail.com as I am still trying to pursue the matter
Thanks
Becky

just to let you guys know the reason why innovation coaches maynot be answwering your emails is because the driver of the coach is actually the owner of the company. he is a little thin bald headed guy with a very bad attitude. no body really uses there coaches anymore because the driver/owner is a very rude lil man who talks to people like dirt. who needs that you pay for a trip to be given 1 break 30min break in 7hours and if you are one min late the driver shouts at you like a bafferling baboon and then when you get on the coach he then shouts at you over the mike in the coach to show you up in front of the other passengers. and did I fail to say the thrity min break he does give you it takes you ten mins to get of the coach and 5mins to walk to the toilets and because its one of the most busy service stations he takes you to it takes you 20mins to que for something to eat. I advise everyone to stay clear of this coach company. unless you want your wife to be talked to like it. I find this coach company just a fag smuggling company with a very angry driver/owner.

Woman01

just to let you guys know the reason why innovation coaches maynot be … just to let you guys know the reason why innovation coaches maynot be answwering your emails is because the driver of the coach is actually the owner of the company. he is a little thin bald headed guy with a very bad attitude. no body really uses there coaches anymore because the driver/owner is a very rude lil man who talks to people like dirt. who needs that you pay for a trip to be given 1 break 30min break in 7hours and if you are one min late the driver shouts at you like a bafferling baboon and then when you get on the coach he then shouts at you over the mike in the coach to show you up in front of the other passengers. and did I fail to say the thrity min break he does give you it takes you ten mins to get of the coach and 5mins to walk to the toilets and because its one of the most busy service stations he takes you to it takes you 20mins to que for something to eat. I advise everyone to stay clear of this coach company. unless you want your wife to be talked to like it. I find this coach company just a fag smuggling company with a very angry driver/owner.

I've travelled with Coach Innovations 3 times over the past 5 years and always had great service.. On each occasion there has always been between 3-5 coaches on each departure. The last time we travelled they were kind enough to let me park my car at their depot as I only live 8 miles away. "The managing director is a little thin bald headed guy" ? Sorry, I don't believe you've ever travelled with Coach Innovations or ever met the boss!

And will you ever post on here again or just stroll of into the sunset? Just like everyone else who appears to be completely unbiased and defending the company.

very helpful and polite a pleasure to travel with well done chris and mick the drivers were faultless this is on my wifes wall as i havnt got a laptop but im a class 1 driver so i now what im talking about and like i said faultless well done lads many thanks des

I traveled with these for a 4 day break over new year 14/15. The coach e was on was a hired coach but was actually very clean and comfy-only downside was they didn't have food on sale just drinks but the coach driver was really good and stopped at services for us to get food. the coach driver was very helpful and funny-gave us lots of tips about disney n paris whilst we was there. we took the optional tour and it was brilliant-my 4 year old was so excited to be seeing the eiffel tower n we stayed for lots of photo opportunities. the hotel was fantastic and the coach driver even showed us where the supermarket was for us to get supplies. we spent two full days in disney and the coach driver gave us his mobile number incase we were lost or needed help which i found very reasuring as i was on my own with a 14 and 4 year old. for value i cant fault it-paid £229 and that was a full day in paris and 2 full days with hopper tickets along with 2 nights b & b. yes its a coach journey as we are in manchester but because we travelled through the night and got to paris at 9-30am it didnt seem to be that bad-my 4 year old never moaned once. would defo go again :-)

I would just like to agree with the above comments. I took my 2 kids aged 12 and 14 for the 3 day deal and had a great time. Looking for a similar deal for this year.

just got back from a trip to disney land paris with coach inavations we had a fantastic jurney there and back no problems at all and we had a great time at disneyland i can recomend this company .

I went to Disney with coach innovations and had a great time. The driver called peter is very informative, very friendly and hostess lady named Jill is also very friendly, they all try their best to ensure we have a wonderful time. We will definitely use them again

Most usless company on the planet!!!

I used this company on the night of the terror attacks in france which they kindly refunded us. After this i rebooked the same trip to disneyland with the refund i got. I tried to book online at which point it said there was only 1 seat remaining, so i called the office and spoke to a woman who then told me that everything was sorted. Me and my partner turned up to the coach pickup point to then not get picked up ( obviously assuming we was booked on as that is what i was told ) i then called and explained that we had not been picked up and got asked to drive 2 hours to meet the coach, i had to pay an extra £30 fuel £40 parking and dartford crossing charge. On top of already payin £10 fuel and £24 parking for the first place. I got told that i would get a refund for the inconvenience on the monday as we travelled on the friday. Now 13 days later still nothing after i have called multiple times, so i rang today and insisted i got a phone call back because this is not on any more. About 25 minute later i got an irate phonecall from who i assume is the manager Chris, who offered the refund, he said he was just going to do it even though it was my fault now so i tried explaining at which point he told me i was talking **** and got very angry towards me to which i replied there is no **** need to talk to me like this, then i got swear at me one more time you snidey little **** and you get nothing so i said what ever and the lovely response i got from this is well **** you you and your refund you little ****.

Great customer service and i am now taking them to small claims to recieve everything back because of his disgustingly rude attitude!!!

Do not use this company!! I took a Disney land coach trip, in which the driver was racist. I made a complaint and was replied to by Chris being called a liar and very intimidating, I have now taken this further. I doubt they will be on groupon for much longer. Please do not use them.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions