Expired

coastal holiday caravan site wanted

2 replies
Found 24th Apr 2007
Looking for a holiday caravan site we can rent a caravan for two weeks. Ideally should be a coastal (or nearby) location. Four berth would aslo be ideal, but would allow two small yorkshire terriers. Looking to take the two weeks in late July/early August. Somehwere quiet and picturesque.....also cheap!

Susan

3 Comments

susansdesk

Looking for a holiday caravan site we can rent a caravan for two weeks. … Looking for a holiday caravan site we can rent a caravan for two weeks. Ideally should be a coastal (or nearby) location. Four berth would aslo be ideal, but would allow two small yorkshire terriers. Looking to take the two weeks in late July/early August. Somehwere quiet and picturesque.....also cheap!Susan

Hi Susan,
Welcome to HUKD :thumbsup:
]

Split thread to here Welcome to the forums Susan.

I went here last year with the kids and it was lovely. My tip is to book privately rather than through the park and you are likely to get it at least half price. You can also check the location of the caravan on the site plan and view the interiors. Already booked mine for this year.

presthavensands.org.uk/lin…tml
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. US GrandPrix Razzmatazz56
    2. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…56119
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428314659
    4. word association Game74244933

See more discussions