Groups
    EXPIRED

Coat Hangers - where can I buy them?

I though maybe Argos or Wilkinsons but no. I don't need the fancy wooden ones, just boring plastic ones and as cheap as poss but I can't find any shops that sell them
    (I wish Woolies was back)

13 Comments

£stretcher/Instore

poundland do the colourful plastic ones sometimes

Banned

A pound shop. Or maybe even try a charity shop and help them out

If there is a dry cleaners nearby they will usually give away old ones as well

Paddy Charlie;4800270

A pound shop. Or maybe even try a charity shop and help them outIf there … A pound shop. Or maybe even try a charity shop and help them outIf there is a dry cleaners nearby they will usually give away old ones as well

charity shop is a good idea - they must have loads spare

Dunelm and if you ask in Matalan they do a carrier bag full for 50p ish, the money goes to charity and if its not busy when you ask you'll be able to get a selection like the skirt one's etc

When I asked at my Matalan if they had any spare they just gave me some for free, but I like the charity idea

Tesco have a box of 40 Value plastic ones for £2.84

tesco.com/sup…htm

Hate plastic ones, buy mine in Ikea

Grapey;4800354

When I asked at my Matalan if they had any spare they just gave me some … When I asked at my Matalan if they had any spare they just gave me some for free, but I like the charity idea

Well I was just thinking I made a mistake by mentioning it as it might just be mine but if you've had some too it may well be store wide, would suggest the ljfx rings her store first :thumbsup:
    ]http//ww…ome

Moved to deal requests.

Asda sell both the plastic ones triangle shape ones so you can put trousers on them and the wooden ones

I don't usually like plastic ones, but there are some in £stretcher which aren't the cheapy cheapy ones and they are really good - the clothes don't fall off them every 2 minutes!
    Think they are maybe £1.49 for 5, though but very worth it to save my tantrums in the morning when I am trying to find something to wear :giggle:

try freecycle maybe?x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cheer me up please?1118
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767522
      3. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.1631
      4. Jaffa quake as McVitie's cuts pack sizes - BBC News55

See more discussions