Groups

Coca Cola Championship football thread

hows your saturday been football wise?

no premier league scores please, waiting for match of the day for that lol

15 Comments

same old crap!!!

Another good point for Forest on the Road keeping our unbeaten run goin, need to make sure we are winning home games though if we are to stay in top half/contention

juninho7;6961040

same old crap!!!

what he said ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

should be beating crappy teams from nottingham though!

yep good point . i would be over the moon to finish in play offs so keep it up boys.......
    come on you redsssssssssss

how did the owls go on. i havent seen the late score

Original Poster

weve got forest soon, you should give us a fair game

were really struggling and carting off one of our best players to swansea on the cheap. who'd be a football fan?

peterborough gave us a fair game today, they should start climbing the table soon

we're above cardiff for the week, couldnt be better! :-D

Original Poster

wednesday got a nil nil last i heard, surprised i thought ipswich would stuff them

jonesytheblade;6961146

peterborough gave us a fair game today, they should start climbing the … peterborough gave us a fair game today, they should start climbing the table soon

they will next week cos guess who they are playing :roll:

Original Poster

borolad94;6961193

they will next week cos guess who they are playing :roll:

not going well at boro? with all those strikers and johnson on the wing things should be good

jonesytheblade;6961217

not going well at boro? with all those strikers and johnson on the wing … not going well at boro? with all those strikers and johnson on the wing things should be good

home form letting us down alot. 11th place really not good enough....

Boing Boing :whistling: :-D

Original Poster

borolad94;6961237

home form letting us down alot. 11th place really not good enough....

i noticed about boro when we went to yours to open the season, your players wanted a lot more time on the ball than they will get in this league. too many strikers too in my opinion, strachans discipline will kick in and youll be in play off region come xmas in my opinion

jonesytheblade;6961302

i noticed about boro when we went to yours to open the season, your … i noticed about boro when we went to yours to open the season, your players wanted a lot more time on the ball than they will get in this league. too many strikers too in my opinion, strachans discipline will kick in and youll be in play off region come xmas in my opinion

Strikers:

Lita - Fit, plays most games
    Kitson - Only here for 6 weeks, target man.. what we are looking for.
    Bent - nothing special, easy sub to use. and only on loan
    Aliadiere - injured for another until somewhere near Xmas i think, can also play on the right.
    Emnes - injured, back soon
    Franks - youngster who has come on in last quarter of an hour last few matches...

SO really. We have like 4 strikers to use.. Franks wont expect a first team opportunity. and Kitson will be gone anytime soon... so i think were at a limit now with the strikers...

but things need to change. If we are not in the promotion places or higher by xmas then i am worried....

Original Poster

borolad94;6961400

Strikers:Lita - Fit, plays most gamesKitson - Only here for 6 weeks, … Strikers:Lita - Fit, plays most gamesKitson - Only here for 6 weeks, target man.. what we are looking for.Bent - nothing special, easy sub to use. and only on loanAliadiere - injured for another until somewhere near Xmas i think, can also play on the right.Emnes - injured, back soonFranks - youngster who has come on in last quarter of an hour last few matches...SO really. We have like 4 strikers to use.. Franks wont expect a first team opportunity. and Kitson will be gone anytime soon... so i think were at a limit now with the strikers...but things need to change. If we are not in the promotion places or higher by xmas then i am worried....

id kill for kitson on loan for six weeks. our strikers are evans who cant seem to find the net, camara who limped off today on his first start. and Darius Henderson who is one of the worst "footballers" and i use that term loosely, i have ever had to pay to watch. Watford must spend every day laughing at us for robbing us of £2million for that lump
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions