• Galway Shopping Centre, Galway: 2nd December
  • Liffey Valley Shopping Centre, Dublin: 3rd December
  • The SSE Arena, Belfast: 6th December
  • Foyleside Shopping Centre, Derry: 7th December
  • The Marshes, Dundalk: 8th December
  • M1 Retail Park, Drogheda: 15th December
  • Smithfield, Dublin: 16th December
  • The Parade, Kilkenny: 17th December
Yep, we've only just hit November but the dates/locations have been announced for the Coca-Cola 2017 Truck Tour

It’s that time of the year again! Come down to the Coca-Cola truck tour for your chance to have your picture taken with the world famous truck. Soak up the festive spirit with seasonal music and a complimentary Coca-Cola.

Location /date finder cocacola.co.uk/coc…17/

2820643.jpg
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
Fantastic, its been really hard surviving all year without being able to get hold of a can of coke!
48 Comments
I love the Coca Cola advert but when I see the truck it wasn’t all that but I’m sure there’s people and kids that will really enjoy seeing it.
The que for the free little can of drink is not worth the wait
Fantastic, its been really hard surviving all year without being able to get hold of a can of coke!
Original Poster SuperEd
Crazyspender9 m ago

I love the Coca Cola advert but when I see the truck it wasn’t all that b …I love the Coca Cola advert but when I see the truck it wasn’t all that but I’m sure there’s people and kids that will really enjoy seeing it. The que for the free little can of drink is not worth the wait

Personally agree - I wasn't keen on it but it got the kids excited, we went early and had a picture taken and no queues.

davewave7 m ago

Fantastic, its been really hard surviving all year without being able to …Fantastic, its been really hard surviving all year without being able to get hold of a can of coke!

32346939-zjN1M.jpg
Edited by: "goonertillidie" 1st Nov 2017
mmm, seems the north of England doesn't exist, unless you live in Newcastle this year!!
Cocla-Cola?
.MUFC.53 m ago

Cocla-Cola?

Its from Aldi
Up yours Lib Dems they wanted to ban it from coming to Liverpool because where all fat apparently.
ocelot2049 m ago

Up yours Lib Dems they wanted to ban it from coming to Liverpool because …Up yours Lib Dems they wanted to ban it from coming to Liverpool because where all fat apparently.

good job, there isn't an obesity problem in Liverpool/UK - only 30% of our 11-year-olds are obese.
Edited by: "davewave" 1st Nov 2017
Only two Wales locations and both of those south, Swansea and Cardiff. Won't be travelling to Liverpool from North Wales to see it.

Pathetic.
davewave4 m ago

good job, there isn't an obesity problem in Liverpool/UK - only 30% of our …good job, there isn't an obesity problem in Liverpool/UK - only 30% of our 11-year-olds are obese.

Only 30%, I think that figure was probably stolen.
My sister and kids are not happy 2nd year in a row the truck is not coming to Edinburgh
Lucozade: 8.7g
Fever-Tree Indian tonic water: 8g
Vimto: 9.1g
Ribena: 9.9g
Dr Pepper: 10.3g
Irn Bru: 10.5g
Um Bongo Tropical: 10.5g
Pepsi: 10.6g
Coca-Cola: 10.6g
7Up: 10.6g
Red Bull: 11g
Coca-Cola Cherry: 11.2g
Schloer red grape: 11.5g
Rockstar: 12.7g
Old Jamaican ginger beer: 15.2g
Mobile Diabetes wagon
Why isn't it coming to stoke on trent this year it not fair on the kids that want to see it
tracey.annandale3 h, 20 m ago

My sister and kids are not happy 2nd year in a row the truck is not coming …My sister and kids are not happy 2nd year in a row the truck is not coming to Edinburgh

Maybe write to iron bru see if they will put on their own show with a orange tanker and high pressure hose
samantha.leese24 m ago

Why isn't it coming to stoke on trent this year it not fair on the kids …Why isn't it coming to stoke on trent this year it not fair on the kids that want to see it

Very unfair.
Its coming near here, in the morning on a Friday when the kids are at school, bit pointless that.
Edited by: "Segata-Sanshiro" 1st Nov 2017
ty coming close to us this yr x
PatkW5 h, 25 m ago

Only two Wales locations and both of those south, Swansea and Cardiff. …Only two Wales locations and both of those south, Swansea and Cardiff. Won't be travelling to Liverpool from North Wales to see it.Pathetic.

Travel from North Wales to Swansea or Cardiff then.
Blimey it's not wven coming to our county.
CookinBat20 m ago

Blimey it's not wven coming to our county.

"wven"... the TV station in Orlando, Florida?
davewave5 h, 24 m ago

Lucozade: 8.7gFever-Tree Indian tonic water: 8gVimto: 9.1gRibena: 9.9gDr …Lucozade: 8.7gFever-Tree Indian tonic water: 8gVimto: 9.1gRibena: 9.9gDr Pepper: 10.3gIrn Bru: 10.5gUm Bongo Tropical: 10.5gPepsi: 10.6g Coca-Cola: 10.6g7Up: 10.6gRed Bull: 11gCoca-Cola Cherry: 11.2gSchloer red grape: 11.5gRockstar: 12.7gOld Jamaican ginger beer: 15.2g

The sugar content of the smallest commercially-available product of each brand, presumably.

However...

[ coca-cola.co.uk/faq…gar ]

Which Coca-Cola drinks don’t contain any added sugar?

It’s a long list…

• Coca‑Cola Zero Sugar
  • Coca-Cola Zero Cherry
  • Diet Coke
  • Diet Coke with cherry
  • Diet Coke with citrus zest
  • Caffeine Free Diet Coke
  • Fanta Zero Orange
  • Fanta Zero Icy Lemon
  • Lilt Zero
  • Sprite Zero
  • Oasis Summer Fruits Light
  • Oasis Peach Passionfruit Light
  • Dr Pepper Zero
  • Schweppes Slimline Canada Dry Ginger Ale
  • Schweppes Slimline Bitter Lemon
  • Schweppes Slimline Indian Tonic Water
  • Schweppes Slimline Indian Tonic Water with lemon zest
  • Schweppes Diet Lemonade
  • Schweppes Soda Water
  • Kia-Ora No Added Sugar Orange Squash
  • Kia-Ora No Added Sugar Mixed Fruit Squash
  • Powerade Zero Berry & Tropical
  • Powerade Zero Red Fruits
  • Abbey Well Natural Mineral Water Still
  • Abbey Well Natural Mineral Water Sparkling
  • glaceau smartwater
  • glacéau smartwater sparkling
  • glacéau vitaminwater multi-v zero
  • glacéau vitaminwater sunshine zero citrus guava
fanpages7 h, 59 m ago

The sugar content of the smallest commercially-available product of each …The sugar content of the smallest commercially-available product of each brand, presumably.However...[ http://www.coca-cola.co.uk/faq/which-of-your-products-do-not-contain-any-added-sugar ]Which Coca-Cola drinks don’t contain any added sugar? It’s a long list…Coca‑Cola Zero SugarCoca-Cola Zero CherryDiet CokeDiet Coke with cherryDiet Coke with citrus zestCaffeine Free Diet CokeFanta Zero OrangeFanta Zero Icy LemonLilt ZeroSprite ZeroOasis Summer Fruits LightOasis Peach Passionfruit LightDr Pepper ZeroSchweppes Slimline Canada Dry Ginger AleSchweppes Slimline Bitter LemonSchweppes Slimline Indian Tonic WaterSchweppes Slimline Indian Tonic Water with lemon zestSchweppes Diet LemonadeSchweppes Soda WaterKia-Ora No Added Sugar Orange SquashKia-Ora No Added Sugar Mixed Fruit SquashPowerade Zero Berry & TropicalPowerade Zero Red FruitsAbbey Well Natural Mineral Water StillAbbey Well Natural Mineral Water Sparklingglaceau smartwater glacéau smartwater sparklingglacéau vitaminwater multi-v zeroglacéau vitaminwater sunshine zero citrus guava

Fake sugars are far worse.

Everything in moderation, and lets not compare ourselves to America, our sugars are beet or sometimes cane, America is full of corn syrup which is known to interfere with appetite control
fanpages9 h, 50 m ago

The sugar content of the smallest commercially-available product of each …The sugar content of the smallest commercially-available product of each brand, presumably.However...[ http://www.coca-cola.co.uk/faq/which-of-your-products-do-not-contain-any-added-sugar ]Which Coca-Cola drinks don’t contain any added sugar? It’s a long list…Coca‑Cola Zero SugarCoca-Cola Zero CherryDiet CokeDiet Coke with cherryDiet Coke with citrus zestCaffeine Free Diet CokeFanta Zero OrangeFanta Zero Icy LemonLilt ZeroSprite ZeroOasis Summer Fruits LightOasis Peach Passionfruit LightDr Pepper ZeroSchweppes Slimline Canada Dry Ginger AleSchweppes Slimline Bitter LemonSchweppes Slimline Indian Tonic WaterSchweppes Slimline Indian Tonic Water with lemon zestSchweppes Diet LemonadeSchweppes Soda WaterKia-Ora No Added Sugar Orange SquashKia-Ora No Added Sugar Mixed Fruit SquashPowerade Zero Berry & TropicalPowerade Zero Red FruitsAbbey Well Natural Mineral Water StillAbbey Well Natural Mineral Water Sparklingglaceau smartwater glacéau smartwater sparklingglacéau vitaminwater multi-v zeroglacéau vitaminwater sunshine zero citrus guava

which drink variety do you think the Coke lorry is pushing?...

32351409-QcOiL.jpg
davewave22 m ago

which drink variety do you think the Coke lorry is pushing?...[Image]

Probably both the standard and diet i expect its those little cans you find for £1 for 4 in the booze section of the supermarket.

Pretty sure that truck is just a scania, peter builts aren't legal in this country really not for haulage use anyway without a lot of faff, the nearest would be the replica mini used to advertise bayformers. So its not really the truck its a truck that has a sort of similar shaped cab.

Bring back the pepsi challenge not only did you get free cans you got a bag of M&Ms if you got it right
Edited by: "Segata-Sanshiro" 2nd Nov 2017
Segata-Sanshiro4 h, 58 m ago

Probably both the standard and diet i expect its those little cans you …Probably both the standard and diet i expect its those little cans you find for £1 for 4 in the booze section of the supermarket.Pretty sure that truck is just a scania, peter builts aren't legal in this country really not for haulage use anyway without a lot of faff, the nearest would be the replica mini used to advertise bayformers. So its not really the truck its a truck that has a sort of similar shaped cab.Bring back the pepsi challenge not only did you get free cans you got a bag of M&Ms if you got it right

maybe worth another edit.
davewave3 m ago

maybe worth another edit.

Why? The truck used in the iconic advertising is illegal in this country, too long and wrong wieght distribution over the axel so crappy turning.

To have one of those yanky things you'd need to modify it and use only short trailers
ocelot2021 h, 58 m ago

Up yours Lib Dems they wanted to ban it from coming to Liverpool because …Up yours Lib Dems they wanted to ban it from coming to Liverpool because where all fat apparently.

Only in Liverpool could that story even be a thing, ha.

Brilliant.

Yep the Coca-Cola truck is definetly to blame 100%
Segata-Sanshiro10 m ago

Why? The truck used in the iconic advertising is illegal in this country, …Why? The truck used in the iconic advertising is illegal in this country, too long and wrong wieght distribution over the axel so crappy turning.To have one of those yanky things you'd need to modify it and use only short trailers

that is literally the most interesting thing you've said, no, really please go on.
London anywhere north Coke has it covered... South of London three stops... ha.

They must know their market, clearly we all drink spring water and thus they don't bother with the Southerners...
davewave1 m ago

that is literally the most interesting thing you've said, no, really …that is literally the most interesting thing you've said, no, really please go on.

Its a pain when these "idiots" come on here with "Facts" isn't it.....

joanddan74 m ago

Its a pain when these "idiots" come on here with "Facts" isn't it.....;)

literally couldn't give a truck.
samantha.leese18 h, 10 m ago

Why isn't it coming to stoke on trent this year it not fair on the kids …Why isn't it coming to stoke on trent this year it not fair on the kids that want to see it

lol
I love Coca-Cola.
davewave40 m ago

literally couldn't give a truck.

You win - that made me laugh
Edited by: "joanddan7" 2nd Nov 2017
joanddan72 h, 23 m ago

Only in Liverpool could that story even be a thing, ha.Brilliant.Yep the …Only in Liverpool could that story even be a thing, ha.Brilliant.Yep the Coca-Cola truck is definetly to blame 100%

Yer must be the coca-cola truck. Not the 3 Mcdonalds we have within minutes of each other. 2 of them are on the same street. Or the fact there seems to be a fast food reserant on every street corner these days.
ocelot2034 m ago

Yer must be the coca-cola truck. Not the 3 Mcdonalds we have within …Yer must be the coca-cola truck. Not the 3 Mcdonalds we have within minutes of each other. 2 of them are on the same street. Or the fact there seems to be a fast food reserant on every street corner these days.

And the fact certain people eat and drink everything they see. I firmly blame individuals - just don't eat and drink so much that you become obese.

Millions manage it.

Eat a well balanced diet, have treats and do some exercise, every excuse they can come back with is nonsense, Money - you can eat healthy just as cheap. Taste, healthy food tastes just a good.

Its on the person/their parents.

Kids I do have sympathy for.
Segata-Sanshiro13 h, 32 m ago

Fake sugars are far worse...

Yes, I know. I mentioned one particular substitute in many previous "Deals" threads.
Segata-Sanshiro13 h, 32 m ago

...lets not compare ourselves to America...

I wasn't.

joanddan76 h, 11 m ago

London anywhere north Coke has it covered... South of London three …London anywhere north Coke has it covered... South of London three stops... ha.They must know their market, clearly we all drink spring water and thus they don't bother with the Southerners...

How many in Kent? Count yourself lucky!

davewave11 h, 41 m ago

which drink variety do you think the Coke lorry is pushing?...[Image]

No idea. The ones with the highest profit, &/or with the lowest manufacturing costs, if I was guessing.

I don't see the attraction to the promotional tour at all.
fanpages8 m ago

Yes, I know. I mentioned one particular substitute in many previous …Yes, I know. I mentioned one particular substitute in many previous "Deals" threads.I wasn't.How many in Kent? Count yourself lucky!No idea. The ones with the highest profit, &/or with the lowest manufacturing costs, if I was guessing.I don't see the attraction to the promotional tour at all.

I'm in Kent.... ha.

from lands end to Ramsgate and all way up to London only three stops. Ha. London and upwards loads!

Seems very rando
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants