Groups
    EXPIRED

Coca Cola Diet plus .................4 Pack Voucher

There was a voucher on here in the last week for a free pack of Coca Cola Diet plus any idea where it is i cannot find it

Thanks

6 Comments

I think the link expired, even though the voucher is valid until the end of the month. If you want to PM me, I have the voucher saved as a .pub file (can save it as .doc if you'd prefer), and I can email it to you. Hope this helps.

Tesco didnt accepted the voucher as it is written on it -Photocopies not allowed
    Now it is impossible to make difference between photocopy and printed version

Not sure why this was created as PDF

jrd123;1444774

Tesco didnt accepted the voucher as it is written on it -Photocopies not … Tesco didnt accepted the voucher as it is written on it -Photocopies not allowedNow it is impossible to make difference between photocopy and printed version :)Not sure why this was created as PDF

I was in tesco today (18/1/08) and they accepted the photocopy no problem. tesco is making money on it as they are selling it for £1.99 and they get £2.49 a voucher

could you send me the copy please,

Banned

seatown135;1473249

I was in tesco today (18/1/08) and they accepted the photocopy no … I was in tesco today (18/1/08) and they accepted the photocopy no problem. tesco is making money on it as they are selling it for £1.99 and they get £2.49 a voucher

Yep and you can reuse the voucher as many times as you like!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Import charges from USA33
      2. Lidl Memory Foam Mattress1115
      3. Aliexpress extra protection plan11
      4. Mayweather vs Mcgregor22

See more discussions