Cocktail suggestions!

We have Vodka, southern comfort, Tequila, Blue curacao, triple sec, Orange juice, Grenadine, Cranberry juice, lemonade, peach schnapps, Kahlua, Baileys

Any ideas? we tried google but are unsure as to what is nice. Something that doesnt require an ambulance would be a bonus too.

11 Comments

Buckfast and lemonade

i was about to give you a few ideas, then noticed your comment about NOT wanting an ambulance

Vodka & Kahlua on ice. My favorite.

Just fling all the alcohol into a bucket, grab some straws and wire in :thumbsup:

blue lagoon.:- 2 measures of vodka, 1 of blue curaco good dash of lime and lemonade to taste

Original Poster

DIVA1977;4966676

blue lagoon.:- 2 measures of vodka, 1 of blue curaco good dash of lime … blue lagoon.:- 2 measures of vodka, 1 of blue curaco good dash of lime and lemonade to taste

lmao, I havent had a blue lagoon in years! forgot about those. Have to try that one I think

g1bbuk;4966662

Vodka & Kahlua on ice. My favorite.

I like this with a measure of baileys too... mud slide. yum!

Jus tan the Tequila and Vodka.....then you'll be too busy chuckin up to bother about the rest of the drinks....:thumbsup:

hunchback;4966664

Just fling all the alcohol into a bucket, grab some straws and wire in … Just fling all the alcohol into a bucket, grab some straws and wire in :thumbsup:

StevenA2000_uk;4966721

Jus tan the Tequila and Vodka.....then you'll be too busy chuckin up to … Jus tan the Tequila and Vodka.....then you'll be too busy chuckin up to bother about the rest of the drinks....:thumbsup:

I think there was mention of us not wanting an ambulance... lol

ChipSticks;4966801

I think there was mention of us not wanting an ambulance... lol

You have the right to refuse medical attention

cocktailmaking.co.uk/

100's here and you can enter your ingredients for relevent ideas. The Bambibooboo is delish!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. LG Watch Style worth buying for £75?11
    2. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News77
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764386
    4. How dangerous is Donald trump?33197

See more discussions