Expired

Coconut Ice cream any where?

Found 6th Oct 2014
hi, anyone know where i can buy some coconut ice cream. Not the bounty ice creams but proper coconut flavoured ice cream.

thanks
Community Updates
AskIce CreamCoconut
18 Comments
Barbados.
Think location might help - Ice cream doesn't survive posting too well
Original Poster
I suppose i was expecting that. What i mean is in which high street shops or supermarkets in england? thanks
Try some of the indian/pakistani wholesalers/supermarkets, they tend to have some of the exotic flavoured ice creams.

Or just ask the curry house next visit. X)
They had coconut ice cream in coconut shells at Lidl last month, haven't seen any recently but might be worth a try.
I got some in Iceland a few weeks ago.. it was nice!
This ice cream is heaven. You will love it.

m.tesco.com/h5/…058

shybeauty

This ice cream is heaven. You will love it. … This ice cream is heaven. You will love it. http://m.tesco.com/h5/groceries/r/www.tesco.com/groceries/Product/Details/?id=257983058

Currently unavailable. (_;)
I think the brand kulfi ice cream would have coconut flavoured ice cream, they tend to provide the exotic flavours like mango, pistachio, lychee flavour ice cream. You'd find them in the Asian freezer sections in the main supermarkets or try an indian shop locally to you, they should have it available.

What a shame ;-)

dereklogan7

Currently unavailable. (_;)

chatfield

They had coconut ice cream in coconut shells at Lidl last month, haven't … They had coconut ice cream in coconut shells at Lidl last month, haven't seen any recently but might be worth a try.

This may help:

[ lidl.co.uk/en/…htm ]
try bounty ice cream generally any shop sell it...
chatfield

They had coconut ice cream in coconut shells at Lidl last month, haven't … They had coconut ice cream in coconut shells at Lidl last month, haven't seen any recently but might be worth a try.

It was lovely, I bought loads along with the pineapple and banana fritters they had in their freezers.
Tesco did sell it here at the Extra store, it was an Italian brand and it was quite expensive brand, not one of the more well known ones and they also did a Pistachio one. Now I think they down to just a strawberry one in there but they shouldn't stopped selling the more unusual flavours as there are loads of variations of strawberry ones to choose from.
http://www.tesco.com/groceries/product/details/?id=277117248

This is the one, I know my Tesco Extra have stopped selling it but it was quite nice along with a few other flavours they had in. It was around £4-4.50 a tub, it's just small one like the Ben & Jerry's.
@asda everest brand coconut flavour I think it was priced @£2 1litre
Lidl and it's the best
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants