Groups

Coconut perfume?

Anyone know any perfumes that are coconut sented?

Thanks

12 Comments

theres a tahitian one in the avon catalogue which is remotely coconut scented - got the oil spray and it's quite nice

Try the Body Shop, they do loads of stuff like that. They have perfume oils and I know they do coconut body butter which is nice.

ChipSticks;5229092

Try the Body Shop, they do loads of stuff like that. They have perfume … Try the Body Shop, they do loads of stuff like that. They have perfume oils and I know they do coconut body butter which is nice.

:thumbsup:

thebodyshop.co.uk/_en…29m

Original Poster

Thanks but i think she had the bodyshop one before. We might just have to go and spray a load.

Anyone know any branded ones?

nikkib123;5229351

http://www.harrods.com/HarrodsStore/find/c/beauty/Brand/HARAJUKU+LOVERS/p/000000000001820880Gwen Stefani does one with top notes of coconut - the bottle is fab as well.I used Harrods web site to show an example of the perfume!

Any chance Gwen Stefani would come round my house and give me a demo !!!! :whistling::whistling:

babybutton;5229085

theres a tahitian one in the avon catalogue which is remotely coconut … theres a tahitian one in the avon catalogue which is remotely coconut scented - got the oil spray and it's quite nice

We sold loads of that last year, the customers said it was very nice :thumbsup:

nikkib123;5229351

http://www.harrods.com/HarrodsStore/find/c/beauty/Brand/HARAJUKU+LOVERS/p/000000000001820880Gwen Stefani does one with top notes of coconut - the bottle is fab as well.I used Harrods web site to show an example of the perfume!

I was going to say that, it smells lovely and I get so many compliments on it :thumbsup:

nikkib123;5231712

Great minds ha ha :-D

She really needs to do matching body lotions etc in that range, it's much nicer than L and they did it all for that one.

Diesel? the red one? Pretty sure that was coconutty?

ChipSticks;5229092

Try the Body Shop, they do loads of stuff like that. They have perfume … Try the Body Shop, they do loads of stuff like that. They have perfume oils and I know they do coconut body butter which is nice.

Going on from this, they also do a Coconut Spray Body Milk Lotion, brilliant and light! :thumbsup:

nikkib123;5229351

Yeh it's like Pina Colada I think,I got all 5 them fragrances.My daughter likes playing with the lids.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Free minion usb stick44
      2. Tv choice magazine Issue 391212
      3. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon22
      4. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…56

See more discussions