Groups

COD 4..........

Hey all,
    aln wants to know if those of you who aren't out on the town will join him in a game of COD..... wants as many people on who were on the last game.
    so come on you xboxers join in

35 Comments

I would, but I have a PS3 :-(

Original Poster

t0mm;3172774

I would, but I have a PS3 :-(

awww never mind;-)

id be up for it after x factor and my tea....what time you gonna play till? my tag is Taz1x

Original Poster

tazandsaz;3172787

id be up for it after x factor and my tea....what time you gonna play … id be up for it after x factor and my tea....what time you gonna play till? my tag is Taz1x

he'll be on after x factor coz the telly is mine till then lol

my ag is cluffy321, ill have a game later

Banned

still no ps3?!! lol

Original Poster

Cluffy321;3172805

my ag is cluffy321, ill have a game later

will let him know cheers :thumbsup:

Original Poster

salder21;3172816

still no ps3?!! lol

[SIZE="7"]no... lol [/SIZE]

Banned

how disappointing!!! TBH i dont actually own cod4 yet anyway :oops:

Original Poster

salder21;3172833

shame on you:p

salder21;3172833

You missed out on alot, skip COD4, COD5 soon!

Banned

t0mm;3172846

You missed out on alot, skip COD4, COD5 soon!

im playing 2 just now on pc lol, got it with 3rd space jacket

Banned

lyndsbowes;3172843

shame on you:p

lol, guess what (left msg in morning thread not sure if you have seen it already! lol) ......i am now dressed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol xx

Original Poster

salder21;3172867

lol, guess what (left msg in morning thread not sure if you have seen it … lol, guess what (left msg in morning thread not sure if you have seen it already! lol) ......i am now dressed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol xx

awww i never saw it.... but now u should be in your pj's:p

Banned

lyndsbowes;3172877

awww i never saw it.... but now u should be in your pj's:p

you going to tuck me in to bed and give me a goodnight kiss?

lol only messing xxx

Original Poster

salder21;3172867

lol, guess what (left msg in morning thread not sure if you have seen it … lol, guess what (left msg in morning thread not sure if you have seen it already! lol) ......i am now dressed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol xx

just seen it.... tho holly willoughby doesn't do x factor anymore..... but dermot :whistling:

Original Poster

salder21;3172899

you going to tuck me in to bed and give me a goodnight kiss?lol only … you going to tuck me in to bed and give me a goodnight kiss?lol only messing xxx

awwww you just sounded like me 3 yr old lmao:p
    do you want me to read you a story too:-D

Banned

lyndsbowes;3172908

just seen it.... tho holly willoughby doesn't do x factor anymore..... … just seen it.... tho holly willoughby doesn't do x factor anymore..... but dermot :whistling:

she does xtra factor still xx

Banned

lyndsbowes;3172916

do you want me to read you a story too:-D

yes...a dirty one lmao xxx oj x

Original Poster

salder21;3172940

she does xtra factor still xx

she does.... and yes she's gorge:thumbsup:

Original Poster

salder21;3172942

yes...a dirty one lmao xxx oj x

:giggle: lmao if i hadn't had a drink i'd have thought twice about what i was putting:oops:

Banned

lyndsbowes;3172949

she does.... and yes she's gorge:thumbsup:

she used to wake me up on a saturday morning :oops: even though it was a kids show! lol xxx

Banned

lyndsbowes;3172955

:giggle: lmao if i hadn't had a drink i'd have thought twice about what i … :giggle: lmao if i hadn't had a drink i'd have thought twice about what i was putting:oops:

has aln broken controller from throwing it about yet? lol x

Original Poster

salder21;3172957

she used to wake me up on a saturday morning :oops: even though it was a … she used to wake me up on a saturday morning :oops: even though it was a kids show! lol xxx

lmao..... u act sooooo much younger than me even tho you're not.... no offence:p

ill be on in 15 trying cod 5 at the mo

Original Poster

salder21;3172961

has aln broken controller from throwing it about yet? lol x

erm.... nearly..... it's still working even with half the buttons hanging out lol.... oj xx

Banned

lyndsbowes;3172963

lmao..... u act sooooo much younger than me even tho you're not.... no … lmao..... u act sooooo much younger than me even tho you're not.... no offence:p

i like to mess about ;-) lol xxxx

edit: how old are you again anyway? xxx

Original Poster

csamual;3172967

ill be on in 15 trying cod 5 at the mo

omg lucky you.... he hasn't got that yet.... will you be on COD 4 at any point?? if so whats your gamertag???

Original Poster

salder21;3172972

i like to mess about ;-) lol xxxxedit: how old are you again anyway? i like to mess about ;-) lol xxxxedit: how old are you again anyway? xxx

25.... but i guess having 2 kids makes you grow up whether you want to or not loooooooooool

ill try get on...add me .... Emyoueffcee :thumbsup:

Banned

Lynchy;3173178

ill try get on...add me .... Emyoueffcee :thumbsup:

hey lynchy - where u been hiding?

lyndsbowes;3172985

25.... but i guess having 2 kids makes you grow up whether you want to or … 25.... but i guess having 2 kids makes you grow up whether you want to or not loooooooooool

I only have one and I feel about 90 :oops:

Need to get this but only have a PS3, so can you create an army with all the members?

i wll be on at about 12ish if you want to let me no is gamertag i will play when im on

if you are still letting him play by then lol

Man, we need to do this for PS3, anyone up for it?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764505
      2. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4661380
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …93164
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread415514093

See more discussions