Groups

COD 4 League Starting 31st August (CONFIRMATION NEEDED WITHIN)

Hi All,

The COD 4 League will be starting on the 31st August and judging from the last thread ( hotukdeals.com/ite…rea ) a lot of the people who want to join haven't registered on DF.

From the people who have tried to register and couldn't, I will now duplicate my posts (fixtures) from DF onto here.

Can the following people please confirm that they still wish to play?

SuperCanaries (CONFIRMED)
    L4WJ4CK
    ODirtyB 69 (CONFIRMED)
    dandoc2
    stobbsmiester
    J9STL (CONFIRMED)
    i BooYaka 619 I (CONFIRMED)
    I nV 553 I (CONFIRMED)
    stu900
    geoneo123 (CONFIRMED)
    xibyx
    DudeyGeezer
    taz1x
    Minstrel Man83 (CONFIRMED)

42 Comments

Minstrel Man83

stick me down, but this is dependant on when the matches are to be played.

Original Poster

MinstrelMan;2768971

Minstrel Man83stick me down, but this is dependant on when the matches … Minstrel Man83stick me down, but this is dependant on when the matches are to be played.

hotukdeals.com/ite…rea

Every Sunday from 9pm until 11pm ish.

Still want to?

Banned

MinstrelMan;2768971

Minstrel Man83stick me down, but this is dependant on when the matches … Minstrel Man83stick me down, but this is dependant on when the matches are to be played.

.50 Cal.....

YEAH BOY

Original Poster

ODB_69;2768991

.50 Cal.....YEAH BOY

Does that mean you are still up for the league? :thumbsup:

Banned

LFC Muppet;2769178

Does that mean you are still up for the league? :thumbsup:

yh...always have been...just cant join that damn website for some reason...I messaged them but got no reply

MM would be a great addition to the league

ODB_69;2769187

yh...always have been...just cant join that damn website for some … yh...always have been...just cant join that damn website for some reason...I messaged them but got no replyMM would be a great addition to the league

your £20 is in the post :thumbsup:

9-11, kids gone to bed...... count me in.

best recalabrate my scope

Original Poster

MinstrelMan;2769248

your £20 is in the post :thumbsup:9-11, kids gone to bed...... count me … your £20 is in the post :thumbsup:9-11, kids gone to bed...... count me in.best recalabrate my scope

Added!

So we have 2 definites so far, if any of the above are friends please alert them to this.

I'm still up for the battle - have joined DF already.
    J9STL

360 or PS3 ?

Plus, what game type do you play ?

this is xbox, look on page 2 for details of a PS3 one.

Original Poster

ChrisUK;2769756

360 or PS3 ?Plus, what game type do you play ?

Read this:
    hotukdeals.com/ite…rea

We play every Sunday from 9pm - 11pm ish. We play 3 maps per game type (playing all available).

and its for the 360 :thumbsup:

31st why not now ?

Put me down as a backup (in case someone doesnt turn up) - I'm on COD4 every night from about 8 anyways.......

Original Poster

dandoc2;2769807

31st why not now ?

Bank Holiday weekend coming up, people on the drink and away. Also gives me time to add the 2 new teams. :thumbsup:

ChrisUK;2769818

Put me down as a backup (in case someone doesnt turn up) - I'm on COD4 … Put me down as a backup (in case someone doesnt turn up) - I'm on COD4 every night from about 8 anyways.......

Will add you as a stand-by/stand-in, cheers!

dandoc2;2769807

31st why not now ?

feel free to come on tonight dan, I'll snipe the **** outta ya :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Comon guys, need an answer/confirmation ASAP.

Original Poster

bump, comon guys, pointless me adding 2 new teams when I can't get confirmation.

Original Poster

If I don't hear anything over the weekend I am scrapping the idea and we will continue as normal.

The people who have confirmed will be found spaces within the current teams, unless people respond.

got xbox back now so i am ready to kill on cod4

me and my bro are still in

i BooYaka 619 I
    I nV 553 I

Original Poster

OnTheBallCity;2793515

got xbox back now so i am ready to kill on cod4

csamual;2793587

me and my bro are still in i BooYaka 619 I I nV 553 I

Thanks guys! Need to keep pushing this, because a lot of work is needed to get this sorted and the earlier I start the better.

Just don't want to do all the hard work and be let down :thumbsup:

Hey im new to post but browse the site alot good stuff by the way :thumbsup:

im up for this

gamer tag is robno1 feel free to add me in early as im always on it at night :whistling:

cheers

Original Poster

robno1;2793602

Hey im new to post but browse the site alot good stuff by the way … Hey im new to post but browse the site alot good stuff by the way :thumbsup:im up for this gamer tag is robno1 feel free to add me in early as im always on it at night :whistling:cheers

I will put you on the standby list for the league.

Read the 2 threads first though! :thumbsup:

if i aint in any of the clans on DF cos i missed sunday can i join this one?!

yus786

Original Poster

yus786;2794590

if i aint in any of the clans on DF cos i missed sunday can i join this … if i aint in any of the clans on DF cos i missed sunday can i join this one?!yus786

Will put you on Stand by, by the looks of things you maybe needed.

Comon folks, shout up that you are still up for this. :thumbsup:

Banned

Still up for it LFC...finally played enough to unlock Prestige now too, so its back to basics right now...M16 takes some beating though

ODB_69;2798789

Still up for it LFC...finally played enough to unlock Prestige now too, … Still up for it LFC...finally played enough to unlock Prestige now too, so its back to basics right now...M16 takes some beating though

thats why I couldnt be bothered doing priseige, its a poor way to make the game seem longer, and american kids think they're better :roll:

Original Poster

I have put the players that have confirmed they are still up for it in brackets in the OP.

Show's you where we are at.

Only today and tomorrow to confirm, will need to start working on this on Sunday.

LFC Muppet;2800701

I have put the players that have confirmed they are still up for it in … I have put the players that have confirmed they are still up for it in brackets in the OP.Show's you where we are at.Only today and tomorrow to confirm, will need to start working on this on Sunday.

I feel I need to mention that i get an error when trying to load one of my maps (cant remember the name, its the one with 2 buildings facing each other with the russian general statue in the middle - great for sniping) shame cos it's one of my fave levels - Im gonna attempt to get the disc cleaned tomorrow.

Original Poster

MinstrelMan;2800788

I feel I need to mention that i get an error when trying to load one of … I feel I need to mention that i get an error when trying to load one of my maps (cant remember the name, its the one with 2 buildings facing each other with the russian general statue in the middle - great for sniping) shame cos it's one of my fave levels - Im gonna attempt to get the disc cleaned tomorrow.

No probs mate, we have played about 7 game types (5 maps each, now 3 maps each) and that map has never been voted yet

[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"]Please Confirm Guys!!![/SIZE][/COLOR]

I can bring two people (Similar skills as me) in if you cant make the numbers mate

Original Poster

geoneo123;2801122

I can bring two people (Similar skills as me) in if you cant make the … I can bring two people (Similar skills as me) in if you cant make the numbers mate

They maybe needed, definitely need 14 people at least.

[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"]Please confirm guys!![/SIZE][/COLOR]

I will be on holiday for a week & not on here or xbox live, but I will def be there on sunday night 31st Aug when the league starts

hi guys

i`m chippy offa digi forums,the guy that was press ganged into keeping the league going for muppet:w00t:

i need a captain for you guys and a team list for this sunday night (31st aug) so as i can include you in the spread sheet.........also a team name (somethin daft will do)

its all good fun,good banter in the lobbys and not taken too seriously,join digiforums if u can and please post your el capitano in the cod4 section.

cheers chaps and prepare to get ur asses kicked :p:p:p

chippy

Original Poster

Please see this for tomorrow night: digital-forums.com/sho…984

Only available for the people who joined DF

im in

Can u put my username as confirmed aswell lol

me too stobbsmiester

i'm back from hols & looking forward to COD4 tonight.
    start time 9:30 ?
    how does it work? - private party - invite those involved?
    is Muppet co-ordinating this?

so what time is this happening ?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains109
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick1010
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2121

See more discussions