Groups

COD 4 League that was scheduled for 31st August.

Hi All,

Below is the post that I have just left on the forum that I manage the league on that a few of you were gonna join:

Hi all,

Got a lot going on at the minute and don't have enough time to dedicate to the COD 4 league that is needed.
    Regulars to DF will have noticed that I haven't been on much and this is likely to continue for the next month or 2.
    I know I have said this once in the past but this time it's for real.

Does anyone want to take over and run it?

If anyone fancies it then I can forward on the spreadsheet that I use.

Realy sorry guys, but I need to dedicate more time to areas that matter most.

I will keep an eye on this and keep you updated on what is happening.

Sorry folks.

5 Comments

thats a shame mate

Whats happened nothing bad i hope

I wouldnt mind take over it no one from DF wants to

damn and i just bought the game lol. I have registered to that site though yet. So whats gona happen.

Original Poster

I am still gonna play on a Sunday night and a few of the lads are gonna take over of the running of it.

So I have said that you lot still want to be in, well at least 1 teams worth to start with.

I think it will be a week later before the League starts again though, so more than likely the 7th Sept and not the 31st Aug.

@ Geoneo, if you want to play on our team like you did the other week, you are more than welcome. Just let me know?

I would be happy to help but i have no idea what to do really though the offer is there if you get really despirate.. though wouldnt mind playing?

Original Poster

Please see this for tomorrow night: digital-forums.com/sho…984

Only available for the people who joined DF
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay512
      2. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1326
      3. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio1015
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764333

See more discussions