Groups

COD 4 PS3 Prestige Gone!!!??

Went to have a quick game tonight in S&D joined a game and it was weird looked just like a PC Server heavily moded. All was a bit weird so logged out back into Lobby. Glanced up at my name and Rank and I have ranked down to 2nd Prestige I was 8th LvL 41 I am not impressed any one have any ideas??

5 Comments

MW and MW2 are hacked to death on the PS3. You never know, keep on playing and you might get bumped up a few prestige levels...

probably been hacked like modern warfare 2 on the ps3 where people can actually steal your rank, or so i'm told

im prestige 9 (mw2), all my own work, started yesterday and red menus appeared, i quit and switched off. Really hope i didnt lose everything.
    Edited by: "shanecr" 30th Jan 2011

lol gutted, find another lobby.

You can only deprestige on the 360 if your jtag is online but thats pretty much impossible now. You can do lobbys that get you to lvl 70 with 1 kill at the minute if you infect your 360 from a jtag.

emhaslam

MW and MW2 are hacked to death on the PS3. You never know, keep on … MW and MW2 are hacked to death on the PS3. You never know, keep on playing and you might get bumped up a few prestige levels...

Yes and now they say thet have hacks alredy waiting for Killzone 3 to it's not goodd
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…66
      2. Sonos says let us spy or your stereo will not work77
      3. Jeremy Corbyn #traingate1317
      4. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4522113

See more discussions