Groups

COD 4/5

Banned
    Have always fancied getting COD 4 for my PS3, but the price in some places verges on the ridiculous. (yes i missed out on the Morrisons £25 deal!!!)

Game are still charging £50 for this!

Anyway with COD 5 on the horizon will we be seeing a decent reduction in the price of COD 4

5 Comments

more than likely although personally I prefer COD 4

CoD4 is £29.99 at Argos!

PC World will price match if you can find it in stock!

argos.co.uk/sta…htm

Original Poster Banned

[email protected];3191845

CoD4 is £29.99 at Argos! :)PC World will price match if you can find it … CoD4 is £29.99 at Argos! :)PC World will price match if you can find it in stock!http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/5686319/Trail/searchtext%3ECALL+DUTY.htm

Cheers for that Giles - PC World at lunch time i think!

Edit: make that Argos as no PC world has it in stock!

Got it for £25 from Morrison's (PS3) and have been playing it a lot, still worth it I think. CoD5 is almost the same as CoD4 except a few changes. Also note Infinity Ward didn't make this one, they did 1,2 & 4. Do you prefer WWII or a modern setting?

I sold my cod 4 to fund cod 5, once cod 4 drops in price I'll buy it back
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764498
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …76129
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846275
      4. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1636

See more discussions