I personally prefer COD 4.... but thats just my choice

19 Comments

Banned

waw rubbish

mw 1 10/10

mw2 8/10

dj_urban;7259244

waw rubbish mw 1 10/10mw2 8/10

echo those comments. COD4 was outstanding until the rapidfire crap started.

COD5 was total kack.

COD6 is very close to COD4 if they tweaked it a little. I dont how they changed the method of registering and calculating damage well into COD4, that ruined that a little as well. It seems they have carried that over in to COD6.

I would have been happier if they just banned the rapidfire users and released new maps for COD4....:-D

What do you mean by "rapidfire users"?
    I've never heard of this term before.
    COD 6 is my first COD game.

Banned

I prefer cod 4 maps but cod 6 weapons and game play. Overall i think cod 4 beats it.

In my opinion not being able to party chat (on 360) has tarnished MW2. Seems to me like an overeaction to a problem that wasn't even that prolific. They could have invested their time in other areas (such as taking the ridiculous power from the M16).

The maps are really good on MW2, very well thought out.

In terms of the campaign, i thought COD4 was quite groundbreaking and had some really cool ideas, they seemed to just cut and paste those ideas into MW2 without the shock factor...which ruined it a little bit.

just my two penneth...

Magic_monkey;7259370

What do you mean by "rapidfire users"?I've never heard of this term … What do you mean by "rapidfire users"?I've never heard of this term before.COD 6 is my first COD game.

Lots of people buy 'modded' controllers. Have a little switch on the back that makes single-fire guns fire insanely fast. They are about £50 and you've got to be fairly sad to buy/use one.

im a sheep...but i do actually agree with the comments so far MW2 is awesome, but MW1 was much better, WAW was alright but nothing special.

completed COD4+6 on PC though so no rapidfire users either...

Cod4 - Awesome
    Cod5 - OK but lots of rough edges - very on the rails, getting stuck on scenery etc...
    Cod6 - Refined version of 4

CoD6 has started with the rapid fires now. God knows how they are getting past the apparant fix in place but a M9 handgun is now like a Glock.

CoD:WaW was total crap in all honesty. Treyarch are just crap altogether!

COD4 = 9/10

COD5 = 2/10

COD6 = 10/10

COD 6 wins due to the huge customisation of killstreaks & guns. You also need to get to lvl 70 to Prestige, making the game last longer

i'll go out and a limb and say even though waw had a lot of faults, i loved it to bits. Felt more real to me. COD4 got totally ridiculous sometimes, grenade fest. On the cargo ship level you could barely get a chance to move. Everyone picked 3 frags and lobbed them at random. Literally grenades everywhere. WAW is up there mainly due to nazi zombies, honestly still one of my favourite mini games ever. COD6 is first class. Cleaned up all the things i didn't like about COD4, although COD4's campaign was better.

COD 4 = 9
    WAW= never played it
    COD6 = 9
    I think they are on a par with each other, 6's stupid single player campaign (I know it's a game but moving an invasion force undetected) is a let down. But it's made up for in the multiplayer but again all the stupid glitches can spoil that (but to be fair they have patched them quick) then you have the spec ops which ain't great but it's a time killer. The multiplayer could do with some new maps, and I can't get to grips with the 3rd person team tactical.
    COD4 single player was outstanding but short, and the multiplayer was quality, think IW could take a leaf out of treyarchs book and release more DLC. (for 4 &6)

I used to be a HQ player 100% (cant stand the other game types) - then I discovered Demolition on COD6 - it is absolutely fantastic.

Dont worry on the map front, they will no doubt release Map Pack 1 in a few months

Being not able to pick a map in COD4 or 6 is a fundamental flaw - they give you choices for virtually everything else but you get a random map - stupid. So now I drop out of a game (Domination) if its a crap map and keep doing that until I get a map I like...............be simpler if they gave me the choice :x

Think I'll trade in COD6 and return to COD4 and get COD5 (which I haven't played yet).....

gari189;7263530

Being not able to pick a map in COD4 or 6 is a fundamental flaw - they … Being not able to pick a map in COD4 or 6 is a fundamental flaw - they give you choices for virtually everything else but you get a random map - stupid. So now I drop out of a game (Domination) if its a crap map and keep doing that until I get a map I like...............be simpler if they gave me the choice :xThink I'll trade in COD6 and return to COD4 and get COD5 (which I haven't played yet).....

The only map I drop out of is Karachi - I HATE that map with a passion, just can't get to grips with it. Favourite map has to be either Wasteland or Terminal.

COD4 as said before was brilliant MP - I was addicted - got to prestige 10, lev 55
    COD5 just didn't feel right - lost interest quickly in playing it
    COD6 as good as COD4 and more set-up choices - love the ACR with thermal scope & heartbeat sensor

I just need the FMJ 40 kills on tons of wepaons to get the 10000 exp but I hate using the FMJ.
    I'm like you meadsy hate karachi

Meadsy4742;7264249

The only map I drop out of is Karachi - I HATE that map with a passion, … The only map I drop out of is Karachi - I HATE that map with a passion, just can't get to grips with it. Favourite map has to be either Wasteland or Terminal.

I hate Karachi but utterly detest Highwire - Wasteland, Skidrow, Invasion are okay, Terminal, Quarry, Underpass are good but Afghan is the one I enjoy most...

StevenA2000_uk;7259319

echo those comments. COD4 was outstanding until the rapidfire crap … echo those comments. COD4 was outstanding until the rapidfire crap started.COD5 was total kack.COD6 is very close to COD4 if they tweaked it a little. I dont how they changed the method of registering and calculating damage well into COD4, that ruined that a little as well. It seems they have carried that over in to COD6. I would have been happier if they just banned the rapidfire users and released new maps for COD4....:-D

was the game not patched to stop this?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains98
      2. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon33
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick88
      4. Win a pair of running shoes up to the value of £100 with UKRunChat99

See more discussions