COD Advanced warfare Atlas from Game - no calling card

Got the lad this for Chrimbo - and on opening there is no calling card in the pack. Trouble is I am organised and bought this at the end of November from Game (online) - I have the receipt etc but what will game be like over getting this sorted.

I haven't allowed the lad to install the game which has made me MR popular...

8 Comments

customer service on webchat tomorrow

^what he said

Original Poster

Cheers - what are they like to deal with?

Game are normally pretty decent, not sure how they will be regarding a digital code though. For clarity, it is the DLC code your missing isn't it?

Original Poster

I think it is a QR code - it shows it in pictures of the ATLAS Ltd Ed. Looks to be the size of a business card with the Atlas colour scheme only displayed so not really sure but nowadays the extra content seems to be delivered this way.

discobob

I think it is a QR code - it shows it in pictures of the ATLAS Ltd Ed. … I think it is a QR code - it shows it in pictures of the ATLAS Ltd Ed. Looks to be the size of a business card with the Atlas colour scheme only displayed so not really sure but nowadays the extra content seems to be delivered this way.

hi mate the calling card us part of the collectors edition pack got this edition today as well and have it on my console now it's one qr for the collectors edition and another for the exo skeleton hope this helps

Original Poster

fraserthomson16

hi mate the calling card us part of the collectors edition pack got this … hi mate the calling card us part of the collectors edition pack got this edition today as well and have it on my console now it's one qr for the collectors edition and another for the exo skeleton hope this helps

So is it a business card size with the colour scheme the same as the book?

It wasn't hidden anywhere was it?

Cheers

Yes it is digital it's like a gamer pic everyone sees in the lobbies it's the same coolers as the book
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Bed pillow recommendations22
    2. Battlefield 1943 xbox 360 servers, still running?.33
    3. Nintendo Switch Game Cases35
    4. Remortgaging to pay off debt22

See more discussions