COD Escalation: Pack 2 Any Good?

10 replies
Found 3rd May 2011
Is the new COD pack any good?

I've got into the Zombie mode recently, whats the new level like? as Ascension was a blast!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
10 Comments

I prefer it to first strike... the maps are quite twisty, lots of places to hide, if that's your bag, I prefer to run round like a loony and get killed numerous times

is a new zombie map inc, liked acension (although took me ages to work it out)

Convoy & Zoo IMO are great!

Not played ZOMBIES yet,

Just a shame its nearly a tenner per map pack . . . but then again, perhaps the way forward instead of new Game at £40 a pop

Original Poster

Yeah theres a new zombie map called Call of the Dead which is designed by George Romero which apparently doesn't give you the standard 4 round build up points time!

Chidda

is a new zombie map inc, liked acension (although took me ages to work it … is a new zombie map inc, liked acension (although took me ages to work it out)

Edited by: "feeder16" 3rd May 2011

Original Poster

Yeah I had 400 points already so have just paid £8.50 for the extra points, shame its going to take 4 hours to d/l!

phoenix72

Convoy & Zoo IMO are great!Not played ZOMBIES yet, Just a shame its … Convoy & Zoo IMO are great!Not played ZOMBIES yet, Just a shame its nearly a tenner per map pack . . . but then again, perhaps the way forward instead of new Game at £40 a pop

feeder16

Yeah I had 400 points already so have just paid £8.50 for the extra … Yeah I had 400 points already so have just paid £8.50 for the extra points, shame its going to take 4 hours to d/l!

mine only took 15 mins

I had the same problem with First Strike

I simply shut down my internet and rebooted up - then took 10mins to download

I'd do that if I were yo

Original Poster

To be fair I'm listening to 5 live as well so that'll be robbing the bandwidth and its crap sky broadband!

22% done after 10mins ain't too bad I suppose

phoenix72

mine only took 15 minsI had the same problem with First StrikeI simply … mine only took 15 minsI had the same problem with First StrikeI simply shut down my internet and rebooted up - then took 10mins to downloadI'd do that if I were yo

Found a vid for new zombie map if anyone interested

Zombie map

What the hell u suppose to do with that guy following you? Wonder where random box is.

Cant warrant spending £10 on another map pack tho

Original Poster

1hr 20 minutes later and it's downloaded!

people still play black ops :s
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Premium baked beans just 99p for 4 cans from ALDI!24
    2. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet3484
    3. US GrandPrix Razzmatazz1115
    4. Trying to create a list of short modern video games. Any suggestions?812

See more discussions