COD Infinite warfare legacy edition from GAME

Found 2nd Jan
I've attached a link below. Wondered if this is actually the Legacy Edition, has decription for it but box art is for Modern Warfare. Anyone purchased this from GAME that could confirm before I buy it. Thanks.

game.co.uk/en/…665
Community Updates
AskCall Of Duty
5 Comments
Can confirm, has one disk with both games (Remastered and Advanced Warfare). Same is mentioned in description on site.
Original Poster
koreanheman10 m ago

Can confirm, has one disk with both games (Remastered and Advanced …Can confirm, has one disk with both games (Remastered and Advanced Warfare). Same is mentioned in description on site.

Yeah I read the description but find it odd that they are using different box art compared to other retailers. But then again, it's GAME we're talking about. Thanks for your input.
MasterChief201722 m ago

Yeah I read the description but find it odd that they are using different …Yeah I read the description but find it odd that they are using different box art compared to other retailers. But then again, it's GAME we're talking about. Thanks for your input.

You are welcome
In store they had the legacy pro edition with steelbook for £15
Original Poster
mhance12 h, 6 m ago

In store they had the legacy pro edition with steelbook for £15

Yeah gutted I cant get it. No GAME store where I live. Ordered legacy edition online.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants