Groups

CoD IW beta codes on PS4 (4 of them)

Here you go. Few codes for the beta:

7TBG-82NA-9C8B
    2MQ7-94NC-JF8M
    FR92-C4NR-32CQ
    8QHF-T6NQ-JTB6

13 Comments

missed out all been redeemed. thanks for sharing.

Yeah, if someone has any please prv me

Pm sent guys

can I have one please

Marty1981

Pm sent guys

​Thanks

5th post I have missed out on darn leechers.

Westwoodo

Oh the irony...

If anyone else has a spare one I'd be grateful thank you

krazie2004

Oh the irony...

Original.

Westwoodo

Don't worry it's awful you're not missing much!

Original Poster

loop

​Yeah, sadly that is correct. Graphics look like a 360 game. Can't be fussed with all the wall running on such small maps. Wall running works fine on Titanfall bit not on titchy CoD maps. Preorder cancelled. CoD needs to forget about all this futuristic nonsense and get back to some pure gunplay. Hopefully the CoD4 remaster will get separated from this rubbish at some point as I would quite like to play that, but it's not worth £70 to play a game I already have.

loop

I am shocked to hear it but the wall running has wrecked the last 2 cods for me also.

Westwoodo

I am shocked to hear it but the wall running has wrecked the last 2 cods … I am shocked to hear it but the wall running has wrecked the last 2 cods for me also.

Yep the wall running and boost jumps together with the psychedelic graphics ruin it. They've overcomplicated it, they need to get back to the basics of good map designs and balanced weaponry. Also the matchmaking has been poor - teams of level 1 and 2 players playing teams of levels 25-30 rather than splitting up the experienced players and the noobs. Really disappointed, but it is as bad if not worse than Ghosts and Advanced Warfare.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do these 2 men have in common1219
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?31140
      3. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…34
      4. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio79

See more discussions