COD Modern Warfare versions?

Posted 15th Apr
Can anyone tell me if there is much difference between the standard version and battle pass version?

From what I can see the only real difference is the points and some in game thing. I’ve no clue, it’s for my son. No point buying the more expensive version if it’s not really needed.

Thanks all
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

10 Comments
The battlepass lets you unlock items such as weapons and skins. Personally i dont buy the battlepass.
You can earn the new weapons in the game anyway. Seems to be mostly cosmetic. You can upgrade to battle pass anytime.
The battle pass is purely cosmetic. Majority of players do not buy the battle pass as it does not give you any advantage.
Thank you everyone, that’s very helpful
Diggsy15/04/2020 13:07

Thank you everyone, that’s very helpful

Not for your son tho haha
Pipey8415/04/2020 13:37

Not for your son tho haha

Yep you’d be right! I’m sure I’ll end up persuaded to get the battle pass version!
Diggsy15/04/2020 14:13

Yep you’d be right! I’m sure I’ll end up persuaded to get the battle pass v …Yep you’d be right! I’m sure I’ll end up persuaded to get the battle pass version!

Haha the amount of V bucks I’ve had to buy for my son it gets silly but keeps them happy while this is going on... for a few days anyway lol
Pipey8415/04/2020 14:14

Haha the amount of V bucks I’ve had to buy for my son it gets silly but k …Haha the amount of V bucks I’ve had to buy for my son it gets silly but keeps them happy while this is going on... for a few days anyway lol

I can certainly sympathise with you there, the only difference being for my lad it’s normally FIFA points
If you buy it once and play enough you unlock enough tiers you earn enough COD Points to unlock the next season, in effect only having to purchase it once (cash/money) to be able to purchase every battle pass season.

I bought Season 1 and have not paid cash again for season 2 and current season 3.
Edited by: "RyanSpencer" 15th Apr
RyanSpencer15/04/2020 14:22

If you buy it once and play enough you unlock enough tiers you earn enough …If you buy it once and play enough you unlock enough tiers you earn enough COD Points to unlock the next season, in effect only having to purchase it once (cash/money) to be able to purchase every battle pass season.I bought Season 1 and have not paid cash again for season 2 and current season 3.

Thank you
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions