COD Mw remastered multiplayer servers now working for online play before release

12 replies
Found 2nd Nov 2016
Multiplayer servers now playable on line before release been on for two days now

12 Comments

No they haven't, they only appear to work for very few people.

Original Poster

You must be an unlucky one then as my ps4 works fine with it

Amazon shipped mine out today, hoping I get it tomorrow. I wouldn't be surprised if servers are working, they probably have handed out early release to youtubers etc

Edited by: "kiish" 2nd Nov 2016

kiish

Amazon shipped mine out today, hoping I get it tomorrow. I wouldn't be … Amazon shipped mine out today, hoping I get it tomorrow. I wouldn't be surprised if servers are working, they probably have handed out early release to youtubers etc

Don't know if you'll get it early, if amazon ship early they normally send it with appropriate postage to ensure release day delivery. I.e with mafia 3, they posted it on the Wednesday via RM48

I've been playing for the past 2 days, along with 6 of my friends on the PS4.

Got the digital download, was able to download the MP update on Sunday, been playing since Monday.

Back to basics, feet on the ground, none of the jumping/flying bull **** of the more recent COD games.
Edited by: "Taliban_Army" 2nd Nov 2016

Can you play it with the beta code that came with the pre-order, if your lucky to play it at all lol? sorry for the silly question lol

nathan3007

Don't know if you'll get it early, if amazon ship early they normally … Don't know if you'll get it early, if amazon ship early they normally send it with appropriate postage to ensure release day delivery. I.e with mafia 3, they posted it on the Wednesday via RM48

Probably, heres hoping though. Its been shipped from warehouse near me.

kiish

Probably, heres hoping though. Its been shipped from warehouse near me.

Mine was shipped today, but says for delivery on friday.

I have the digital version on PS4, multiplayer has never worked and still doesn't.

Taliban_Army

I've been playing for the past 2 days, along with 6 of my friends on the … I've been playing for the past 2 days, along with 6 of my friends on the PS4. Got the digital download, was able to download the MP update on Sunday, been playing since Monday. Back to basics, feet on the ground, none of the jumping/flying bull **** of the more recent COD games.

​will the remastered be sold separately? I hate the jumping multiplayer of the recent games and cant stand infintite warfare

Taliban_Army

I've been playing for the past 2 days, along with 6 of my friends on the … I've been playing for the past 2 days, along with 6 of my friends on the PS4. Got the digital download, was able to download the MP update on Sunday, been playing since Monday. Back to basics, feet on the ground, none of the jumping/flying bull **** of the more recent COD games.

How do you play multiplayer? When I click on it, it is just greyed out for me?

Original Poster

Yeah remastered getting release seperate I found that out 3 week ago
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4594788
    2. Analogue's Super Nt SNES Wants to Do What Nintendon't513
    3. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery2587
    4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247574

See more discussions