COD MW2 £17.99 when you spend £25 instore on anything!

61 replies
Found 9th Nov 2009
Cannot verify until offically announced by Morrisons.

I work there, this IS the deal.

I expect cold votes until my boss confirms this deal!

60 Comments

Not really a "market beater" like Head Office said...well, unless you do your weekly shop at Morrisons, that is.

Might see what deals they've got regarding crisps, beer, tins of chocolates, etc. and stock up for Xmas. That'd be a good way of getting this price.

Banned

how sue are you as im 99% on mine

Original Poster

robrobrobrobrob;6830186

how sue are you as im 99% on mine

this is 99.87%

Banned

fair as above then not really that great

If that's their deal then disappointing. Was hoping the reason they had waited was they were gonna under cut the cheapest (i.e. Sainsburys).

Does that include petrol?

Original Poster

dybs712;6830335

Does that include petrol?

don't think so

can buy two call of duty's etc

Either Morrison rumour would suit me

Banned

will this count towards the "do a £30 weekly shop for 5 weeks and get a £25 voucher" offer morrisons are doing.

Original Poster

slamdunkin;6830379

will this count towards the "do a £30 weekly shop for 5 weeks and get a … will this count towards the "do a £30 weekly shop for 5 weeks and get a £25 voucher" offer morrisons are doing.

yes it will

HOT

Not that hard to spend £25

Just do a bit of Xmas shopping early..

HOT HOT imo

slamdunkin;6830379

will this count towards the "do a £30 weekly shop for 5 weeks and get a … will this count towards the "do a £30 weekly shop for 5 weeks and get a £25 voucher" offer morrisons are doing.

just to say this one is a £40 a week shops encase they are interested.

buy 2? for £17.99 each

Effectively £43 for MW2 and 3 crates of beer.. sounds like a deal :-D

Could you spend the £25 on ciggies and still get MW2 for this price? Cigarettes are not usually counted in deals like this.

when will this be confirmed? hope its today

Original Poster

ALICOM007;6830569

when will this be confirmed? hope its today

yes today

Just called two branches and they said "we don't know yet".

Original Poster

Gash;6830605

Just called two branches and they said "we don't know yet".

i'm in head office. would love to post the stock page, but don't want to risk it

largeRAJ;6830622

i'm in head office. would love to post the stock page, but don't want to … i'm in head office. would love to post the stock page, but don't want to risk it

would love to hear bak from you soon. i would prefer this deal to the sainsburys one.

I also work at morrisons and was told that nobody knows price until it goes on the system tomorrow morning.:?

Original Poster

cacaroca;6830692

I also work at morrisons and was told that nobody knows price until it … I also work at morrisons and was told that nobody knows price until it goes on the system tomorrow morning.:?

...you are not in head office are you?

largeRAJ;6830706

Get the proof and everyoe will believe the price and you'll be helping a lot of people! I was considering Makro but I don't think its worth the hassle, I would wait till the end of the week to have it delivered from Amazon for £32!

Moved to misc until it is confirmed. Thanks

Banned

largeRAJ;6830706

the arrogance of this comment makes me wonder hmm

Could be the best deal out there if this gets confirmed.

HOT HOT.

I live equidistant of 2 morrisons.

HOT HOT HOT!!!!

I was thinking the same but there are probably restrictions on redemption. I would be looking for at least 3 (maybe even 4) separate "...Modern Warfare 2" [PS3] titles!

Another video game title or a couple of cheap Blu-ray discs may be all that is needed to be eligible for the offer though.

Mind you, with the price of groceries at present (Diesel costs up, etc. etc.) it wouldn't take much to spend an extra £25 on items you could use over the coming week(s). I wonder if saving stamps are valid purchases.

Looking forward to the official announcement in any respect as I don't think I've seen the "Hottest This Week" list show deals relating to just one product before

I said last week that I wasn't going to bother with this release as the Recommended Retail Price had been set too high to consider, but at £17.99 it would be rude not to buy it!

(I wonder how many "For Sale/For Trade" listings for "Overlord II" & "SingStar Take That" we will see later this week)

BFN,

fp.

PS.

amibees;6830770

Moved to misc until it is confirmed. Thanks

Good call!

BlazeJohny;6830776

HOT HOT. I live equidistant of 2 morrisons. HOT HOT HOT!!!!

Rep for good use of the word "equidistant", was that on the loo roll this morning!! Haha! :thumbsup:

I'm gonna pop in tomorrow after Makro have sold out! :-)

when will this be confirmed or disproved?

hmmm i hope im wrong but this sounds very suss

If they were trying to be the cheapest and undercut Sainsburys then £25 but no way £17.99.

If you think about it, it might make more money as most people (like me) are going to hit Sainsbury's in the morning just for the game. This way, you do your shopping which they make money on and you get a super cheap game.

They are mugs to wait to announce it tomorrow.
They'll miss thousands of shoppers who will do there weekly shop elsewhere.

can you buy 2 copies then and get them for £17.99 each?

thesaint;6831490

They are mugs to wait to announce it tomorrow.They'll miss thousands of … They are mugs to wait to announce it tomorrow.They'll miss thousands of shoppers who will do there weekly shop elsewhere.

I agree they need to make an announcement tonight before the official street date of the game, but not everybody does their weekly shopping on Monday... and not everybody *needs* the game first thing on Tuesday.

BFN,

fp.

Cluffy321;6831508

can you buy 2 copies then and get them for £17.99 each?

See above.

where?

Cluffy321;6831843

where?

Comments #]15 & #]30.

Until (if?) the deal is announced officially then we won't know what the redemption rules are.

BFN,

fp.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition57586
    2. Win an all-inclusive holiday to Antigua, including flights!44
    3. Free money and competition entry @ Circle813
    4. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums22

See more discussions