Groups

CoD MW2: Best Map Pack

Can't decide which map pack to download: Stimulus or Resurgence.

Any recommendations from those that already have them?

10 Comments

Do you have a PS3?

Original Poster

Sorry, should have said: XBox 360

HappyShopper

Sorry, should have said: XBox 360

The maps are the same on both consoles.
    I was just going to say that if it was a PS3 that you had, then you could easily "borrow" them from a mate.

Original Poster

thesaint

The maps are the same on both consoles. I was just going to say that if … The maps are the same on both consoles. I was just going to say that if it was a PS3 that you had, then you could easily "borrow" them from a mate.

You haven't read the question - looking for recommendations as to which one to download.

whichever you do download turn on your 360 go to message inbox and there will be a code for 80 Microsoft points waiting for you

HappyShopper

You haven't read the question - looking for recommendations as to which … You haven't read the question - looking for recommendations as to which one to download.

I read, and understood the question.
    If they're free, then you don't need to choose.

thesaint

I read, and understood the question.If they're free, then you don't need … I read, and understood the question.If they're free, then you don't need to choose.

they are not free they are 1200MSP each

zombrex

they are not free they are 1200MSP each

Oh lawd.

they are both good, get the simulus first..i like both map packs,

Only fault is if you only buy one pack and your mates have got both then you get kicked from the game and have to wait till there is a map you have got to get back in. It's a ripoff but if u wanna play you gotta pay. I think there both good. Sorry carnt pick one for you.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Which Kodi Add-ons?1010
      2. Dashcam question511
      3. Just an thought regarding Paypal22
      4. Best Custom ROM for XIaomi Redmi Note 234

See more discussions