Groups

COD: MW2 or BLACK OPS? which is better???

im bored.... so was wondering wht people think is the better game....COD MW2 or BLACK OPS?????

21 Comments

i kinda prefere black-ops now after not really rating it at first

multiplayer on black ops is JUST slightly better for me, mw has a far better campaign story though.

There's only one way to find out as Harry Hill would say . . . . . . . . FIGHT!!!

Black ops better multi player and i find the players more mature....

MW2 single player better but MP is full of kids that talk a lot of rubbish and shout abuse!!

neither, both are utter sh*te

COD 4.

MW2 easily.

Its not the games its the players , MW is full of Noobs and BLACK OPS is too slow for me nobody moves and just sit about camping, the score limit is rarely ever reached In my experience , so neither .

Black ops is bob, online is awful ( on ps3 ) and maps are boring. Just sold it and now back on MW2.

MW2 easy, Treyarch don't make the games as good as Infinity ward!

bigfatpat

Black ops is bob, online is awful ( on ps3 ) and maps are boring. Just … Black ops is bob, online is awful ( on ps3 ) and maps are boring. Just sold it and now back on MW2.

MW2 Online on ps3 is aweful now. Too many hacked games making it unplayable

mw2 better built. Black ops better options.

MW2 better graphics and maps but just filled with no-scope snipers and SPAS12 shotties so my vote goes for Black Ops.

I played right through to the last prestige in MW2, can't see myself doing the same in B Ops.
    But, I have stopped playing Black Ops lately......
    Reason: BFBC2 - liking this more than either of the two above.

MW1

BFBC2

It's all about the Zombies

Original Poster

i had BFBC 1...was good but not brilliant...so its put me off getting the second 1.. but MW2 is **** awesome..havent played black ops yet

Banned

hamza123

BFBC2

+1

cod series is just meh

Banned

black ops doesnt have as many cheaters/glitches .......yet

cod 4 is truly unplayable now

Campaign on Black Ops is miles better than MW2...and IMHO so is the online. Downside is the graphics aren't as good (online). Wager mode in itself is worth it.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3421243
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846329
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…1430
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6611262

See more discussions