COD MW2 Prestige Edition

8 replies
Found 27th Oct 2009
Apologies if this has already been posted, but anyone else get an e-mail today from HMV regarding the Prestige Edition saying they are taking payment in the next few days for it?

I know the price is a rip off, but I don't care.

8 Comments

I just cancelled my pre-order. Total waste of money as already getting normal edition.

PS: Has been posted a couple of hours ago.

Original Poster

dontdothatagain;6707260

I just cancelled my pre-order. Total waste of money as already getting … I just cancelled my pre-order. Total waste of money as already getting normal edition.PS: Has been posted a couple of hours ago.

Did a search before I posted. :whistling:

Just seen the other thread. Please merge.

dontdothatagain;6707260

I just cancelled my pre-order. Total waste of money as already getting … I just cancelled my pre-order. Total waste of money as already getting normal edition.PS: Has been posted a couple of hours ago.

As I said in one of the ]other threads...

Were they a little more precise than "a few days"? I know they wish to get the packages to you for the release day but you'd think they would manage to be able to describe when payment is going to be taken (it will be important to all those who were using salary paid at the end of October & not expecting to pay earlier than that).

BFN,

fp.

yay..I have got their email

Banned

I had it pre ordered on the statement very limited

I think not, cancelled my preorder weeks ago as hmv just seemed to have an infinite amount orders for something that was supposedly vlimited what a p take

yeah i cancelled my preoder too, decided it was a toal waste of money

I canceled mine shortly after them emailing me today telling me that they were using parcel farce to deliver them and for the reasons below.

My son has 2x mw consoles ordered after I canceled the 2 mw consoles I had ordered because of Microsoft's Viking approach to the contents of the box.

Original Poster

the porter;6707793

if youve bought them there must be some profit in these :thumbsup:

One is for me though. :-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Krack WiFi vuln1121
    2. UBER can be a waste of money1019
    3. Sony announce £35,000 PlayStation Pro bundle...1216
    4. *****Free Ultraviolet Movie Codes*****28161