COD MW2 XBOX 360 250GB LIMITED EDITION CONSOLE ANNOUNCED !!

20 replies
19 Comments

woop, a doubt there will be a ps3 version

Original Poster

cribert;6307346

Looks pretty awesome xD

Original Poster

i reckon it will be around £280.

im hearing £250 for the new elite

"MS will be releasing a new version of the Xbox 360 with a 250GB hard drive, 2 wireless controllers and HDMI cable
. Price is £250."

major nelson has put it at $399 though

amazon.com/gp/…I34

nice, so 250gb hdd should be out soon to

LOL, thought they'd find something to do with the elite cases they are overstocked with.. little bit of grey graphics and sell it for 40-50 quid more. haha

EDIT:

AND.... they cop out of giving you a silver tray too to save money!

DudeyGeeza;6307493

LOL, thought they'd find something to do with the elite cases they are … LOL, thought they'd find something to do with the elite cases they are overstocked with.. little bit of grey graphics and sell it for 40-50 quid more. hahaEDIT:AND.... they cop out of giving you a silver tray too to save money!

and 250g hd and 2 wireless pads :whistling:

Hmm might have to get one of the xbox elites. Wanted to get a better chipset.

akme;6307506

and 250g hd and 2 wireless pads :whistling:

yeah the 250gb hdd is a big plus, shame about the lame graphics, they could have done so much better..

Soon to be quite a few 250gb hdds on the FS/FT forum then, shall get me one of those! (can be even more lazy with keeping games installed then.. afterall, can only fit about 15+ on a 120GB drive) :thumbsup::-D

looks nice, and great to finally hear of a bigger harddrive, thank god, since iv nearly filled my 120gb

Them graphics are terrible, you couldn't tell it was MW2 edition by looking at the console...It looks cheap tbh. Dissapointing as it could of been so much better.

cribert;6307346

Can't see that happening yet...

anywhere to pre order this yet?

Ill be sticking with my elite, will get the hard drive when needed.

I feel it looks cheaper than the elite

i only really want the hard drive which apparently they will not be selling alone

lastlaststar;6317261

i only really want the hard drive which apparently they will not be … i only really want the hard drive which apparently they will not be selling alone

Its all about the 2nd hand market

Would you really want to buy it from a shop at £150 quid?

An elite with bits of grey ink.

Best thing about it is the 250GB HDD which I'll never need lol.

Banned

apparently the cod bundle is ltd edition and exclusive to game and gamestation in the uk

there will also be a forza 3 ltd bundle which will be available to other retailers im presuming

november 10th

250gb hard drive wont be sold on its own but you can always do this
pcworld.com/art…tml
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?983227
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247552
    3. Sony announce £35,000 PlayStation Pro bundle...1115
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769183

See more discussions