COD Warzone Plunder

Posted 16th Apr
Any folks who enjoy playing Plunder on Warzone want to team?

Sick of teaming with people only trying to kill rather than loot and complete contracts for the money.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

10 Comments
What’s your Activision ID will add you later, I’m only on some evenings but enjoy plunder
John_Shortland16/04/2020 16:37

What’s your Activision ID will add you later, I’m only on some evenings but …What’s your Activision ID will add you later, I’m only on some evenings but enjoy plunder

I have sent you a message with my ID.
I'd like in on this. Send me your ID and I'll add you too.
Do those people not realise battle royal is for people who want to kill and don't care about the money
You can get significantly more money killing people and looting their stash, you just have to be good at it!
What's your id
tom2kadd116/04/2020 19:35

You can get significantly more money killing people and looting their …You can get significantly more money killing people and looting their stash, you just have to be good at it!

You can. But you can also lose your own money. Then get frustrated and go back and lose more and more. And in that time, you could have looted 10+ supply boxes.

My tactic, is loot and contracts as much as possible to start. No need to deposit as people wait to pick you off there. It all deposits when you get to a million anyways. And try avoid confrontations until necessary.

If towards the end you are not winning, then yes, try get money from some leaders to overtake. But there's no need to start off doing that.
Edited by: "RYANdeals" 16th Apr
MonkeyMan9016/04/2020 19:12

Do those people not realise battle royal is for people who want to kill …Do those people not realise battle royal is for people who want to kill and don't care about the money

Spot on. They just use Plunder because they are too crap at BR/Gulag and need to have the respawn feature of Plunder but have no intention of collecting money.
RYANdeals16/04/2020 20:02

Spot on. They just use Plunder because they are too crap at BR/Gulag and …Spot on. They just use Plunder because they are too crap at BR/Gulag and need to have the respawn feature of Plunder but have no intention of collecting money.

So what’s the point of the whole load out thing and carrying guns? If just running round looking for money was the aim then it would be a very boring game!
tom2kadd118/04/2020 07:46

So what’s the point of the whole load out thing and carrying guns? If just …So what’s the point of the whole load out thing and carrying guns? If just running round looking for money was the aim then it would be a very boring game!

Some of the contracts are bountys. I am not saying don't kill. But you literally get teamed with people who spend the whole game sniping and there is no possible way they can pick up the money from the people they kill.

I'd say 90% of the time I am teamed with someone who gets 10+ kills, they get less than 100k cash and do zero contracts and open 1 supply box. So very difficult to win if that's all a teammate contributes.

Fair enough, kill if you want to kill, but at least understand the aim is to have most money so go pick up the money and open some supply boxes. And if you just keep dying and losing money, maybe accept you aren't good enough for that and try a different tactic. Especially considering it's a cross platform game so console players will always be at a disadvantage in a shootout vs a PC player.
Edited by: "RYANdeals" 18th Apr
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions