Groups

Cod4 Beta Hukd Clan Match Tonight

Hey anyone up for a clan match tonight

If you do wanna play need to be at least level 12 to set up your clan tag as HUKD

Add me as a friend and then i will invite you into a party

Tonight at around 9pm yer - i will be on soon as soon as pro evo is done downloading

Daniel

2 Comments

dandoc2

Hey anyone up for a clan match tonight If you do wanna play need to be at … Hey anyone up for a clan match tonight If you do wanna play need to be at least level 12 to set up your clan tag as HUKDAdd me as a friend and then i will invite you into a party Tonight at around 9pm yer - i will be on soon as soon as pro evo is done downloadingDaniel

Will be up for this, as soon as I get the little 1 to bed!

Gamertag - LFC Muppet, feel free to add!

Original Poster

LFC Muppet

Will be up for this, as soon as I get the little 1 to bed!Gamertag - LFC … Will be up for this, as soon as I get the little 1 to bed!Gamertag - LFC Muppet, feel free to add!

Done - i was using dandoc3 for the beta as my dandoc2 sub had run out but got to lvl 16 on there but got 12month today so am now lvl 12
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …285997
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread416814130
      3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523460
      4. What is there free to do in your town?611

See more discussions