COD4 ENDING WHO DIES? SPOILER

Hi,
I was wondering who dies apart from griggs, eg. Gaz or Captain Price in the last mission#
thanks

7 Comments

Spoiler

Both Die

everyone apart from u!!!!!!!! let the credits run and u get a bonus level on an aeroplane -- easy really but an extra 2 minutes of shooting

MANJ_007;2748828

everyone apart from u!!!!!!!! let the credits run and u get a bonus level … everyone apart from u!!!!!!!! let the credits run and u get a bonus level on an aeroplane -- easy really but an extra 2 minutes of shooting

Easy??? Not on the hardest level for the acheivement it's not

Paddy_o_furniture;2748842

Easy??? Not on the hardest level for the acheivement it's not

i did it :w00t::p

come on, the plane mission on the hardest is impossible...it's just 5 seconds too short.... arghhh, I'll do it one day!!!!

jackBham;2750211

come on, the plane mission on the hardest is impossible...it's just 5 … come on, the plane mission on the hardest is impossible...it's just 5 seconds too short.... arghhh, I'll do it one day!!!!

I managed to do it - just - you have to keep moving and dont stop

Took me over 2 hours of constant trying to do it on Veteran :giggle: Secret is to use your flashbangs wisely and don't try to kill every enemy, just run past them when they are stunned and your team will take them out for you.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763949
    2. GOT Leaks again415
    3. Stop everything, Nutella is bringing a biscuit snack to the market - Metro1312
    4. What an absolute disgrace2150

See more discussions