Groups

COD5 - 360 - SAVING PROBLEMS?

Banned
    Anyone had a problem saving with COD5? Seems there is a big problem with playing a game...saving, then restarting later only to be told 'save game incompatible' and having to start from the begining of the level rather than half way through

Anyone else?

13 Comments

yeah i had this the other week when i loaned it off me mate ....had to do loads on taking that japanese fortress thing where the gooks are running at ya

finish it though and the problem dissapears looooooooool

I had no problems, sold now though

it's done that once to me, I have not really played it that much to know the ins outs etc but it seems to be save half way through say a mini mission

son says no........but whenever he plays that game....and only that game.......he gets 2 red rings!

alnbowes;3832693

yeah i had this the other week when i loaned it off me mate ....had to do … yeah i had this the other week when i loaned it off me mate ....had to do loads on taking that japanese fortress thing where the gooks are running at ya finish it though and the problem dissapears looooooooool

"gooks" are vietnamese if you're trying to be a bit racial.

Original Poster Banned

kj23;3833109

Koreans and Vietnamese to be exact...

Its also been discussed on a previous thread that its not Racist

urbandictionary.com/def…ook

No if we can get back to the subject please....

bitseylango;3833003

son says no........but whenever he plays that game....and only that … son says no........but whenever he plays that game....and only that game.......he gets 2 red rings!

sitting in an arkward position maybe ???:whistling:

kj23;3833109

oh yeah , slanty eyes ....sorry

wasnt being racial

alnbowes;3833218

sitting in an arkward position maybe ???:whistling:

trust you! :roll: made me laugh though!!!!! :thumbsup:

ODB_69;3833164

Koreans and Vietnamese to be exact...Its also been discussed on a … Koreans and Vietnamese to be exact...Its also been discussed on a previous thread that its not Racisthttp://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=gookNo if we can get back to the subject please....

well said that man , always someone wanting to put a racial , homophobic slur on stuff to get off tac . bet he doesnt know our clan tags says gook

Nope fine on my xbox no problems at all.

Original Poster Banned

alnbowes;3833237

well said that man , always someone wanting to put a racial , homophobic … well said that man , always someone wanting to put a racial , homophobic slur on stuff to get off tac . bet he doesnt know our clan tags says gook

Indeed, always those types out there...quit tragic...

btw Al...COD5 wont allow GOOK as Clan Tag

ODB_69;3833256

Indeed, always those types out there...quit tragic...btw Al...COD5 wont … Indeed, always those types out there...quit tragic...btw Al...COD5 wont allow GOOK as Clan Tag

damn ....lynds wont let me play on it while connors in the room ....gonna send him to his room to play in a bit looooooooooooooooool
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Gear best shipping?44
      2. Do you use a case on your iPhone?44
      3. Virgin Media TV56
      4. Tooth extraction99

See more discussions