Groups

COD5 Dilemma......

RIght, here is my dilemma......

I had COD5 on preorder from Game as soon as it was available. I then got the Beta key, played the Beta & hated it immediately. I give it a few days, but I couldnt get into it (not a patch on COD4) !

Now, how does the "proper" game live up ? Is it much different from the Beta ? (I know some of you have had this for a couple of weeks now )

£27 in ASDA - do I buy it ?

ps on another note - where is the best place to get rid of GOW2 ? Fantastic game, but completed it & dont like the online version.

4 Comments

Left 4 Dead, the demo is immense.

Banned

Buy it from ASDA...then if your mate needs it he can use your pre-order...

On the positive this game is gonna be in demand so if you dont like it flog it and I doubt you will lose anything and may slightly profit

Know exactly what your saying though cause I'm not bothering with it after the beta until I hear amazing things which I doubt I will

Banned

Alfonse;3449392

Left 4 Dead, the demo is immense.

Ooooh agreed.....

Needs a better aiming system though I feel...its all hip fire

Wow loved left for dead, but also a big fan of Call Of Duty!! I have the full 1000g's for all of them so far, so will def try to do the same for number 5.... I didnt think the online was as good as 4, but dont give up hope just yet me thinks....

Gears 2 & Fallout 3 also..... Too many good games available at the moment...

As for old games, I tend to sell them on ebay, I found you get the most cash for them there...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Any PS4 News Here29213640
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …152364
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread415914103
      4. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1216

See more discussions