COD5 - world at war... LOOKS AMAZING!

68 replies
Found 13th Oct 2008
I was looking on the website and I found a wicked co-op gameplay trailer, it looks amazing, are there any other good ones?

65 Comments

it does look amazing, if you have a 360 (or pc i think) you can play the beta version of it if you can find a token!

callofduty-5.com/

Banned

i've been playing it and its exactly like cod 4 but diff weapons and maps

fragaliciousbob;3184948

i've been playing it and its exactly like cod 4 but diff weapons and maps

that sounds like good news to me.

Original Poster

I hope the online works early though, in cod4 it tooks weeks because the servers kept mucking up!

not got my beta code yet :cry:

Carnt wait for this game to come out, I'm a big Call of duty fan:)

yeh, like ive said on many other threads ( :giggle:) .. i cant wait. the four player bit sounds interesting, cant remember if that was on and offline now.

how do you know whether or not you have vip status on callofduty.com

Original Poster

I dont know but i think the 4 player is online for co-op missions, not sure though.

Did you get an email from [email protected] ?

Attention CallofDuty.com VIP!
Because of your commitment to our community, you've been selected to participate in the Call of Duty: World at War Xbox 360™ Multiplayer Beta*! The below code will get you access to this beta before everyone else.

:whistling:

glensymes;3185354

I dont know but i think the 4 player is online for co-op missions, not … I dont know but i think the 4 player is online for co-op missions, not sure though.

oh.. just wondered can you play the whole story with a pal? r6v2 stylie..or is it mainly single player. not that im bothered either way, just a diff twist on it.

Was unsure about pre ordering this so have held off. May take the plunge though as I have been hearing good things about it.

Gfx dont look as polished as cod 4 but its growing on me.

the-jackal;3185374

Was unsure about pre ordering this so have held off. May take the plunge … Was unsure about pre ordering this so have held off. May take the plunge though as I have been hearing good things about it.

dooo it, have you seen the trailers and gameplay? looks good.

eurogamer.net/

are doing a beta code give away in the next few hours. You need to have an account with them tho.

Been playing it for a few days now but have to say i think cod4 is better cos u dont get airstrikes in this one you get artillery strikes that takes way to long to start and then its on for to long and seems useless after 5 kill run and after 7 u get dogs that run around abd kill ppl i know its only beta but really hope they hear ppl and sort it out

:giggle: have edited it

fwibble;3185490

:giggle: have edited it

Love it ;-)

SteJosh;3185447

http://www.eurogamer.net/are doing a beta code give away in the next few … http://www.eurogamer.net/are doing a beta code give away in the next few hours. You need to have an account with them tho.

You've committed to eating your hat if they don't.

I'm not sure if I'll buy COD5 as I don't want to play a 'modern warfare' game I love old weapons and the like.

fwibble;3185431

I got...Thank you for pre-ordering Call of Duty: World at War.You can … I got...Thank you for pre-ordering Call of Duty: World at War.You can download your exclusive PS3 or Xbox 360 theme byentering the following code on your console:As a bonus you will be one of the select few users to be invitedto the Call of Duty: World at War BETA trial for Xbox 360 or PC,depending on the platform you registered on the site.Plus you will have exclusive access to unlock the M1A1 carbinein multiplayer on the day of release!Keep checking your email regualry for the secret codes, andagain thanks for pre-ordering.The team at Activision

Have you logged in or registered on the callofduty.com site ?

The code is only for a theme

abomination;3185514

You've committed to eating your hat if they don't.I'm not sure if I'll … You've committed to eating your hat if they don't.I'm not sure if I'll buy COD5 as I don't want to play a 'modern warfare' game I love old weapons and the like.

COD 5 is not modern warfare, it appears to be set in WW II

PasPer2;3185531

Have you logged in or registered on the callofduty.com site ?The code is … Have you logged in or registered on the callofduty.com site ?The code is only for a theme

yeah, just don't know what i should be looking for to say that i'm vip

Select "my profile" then look at the tabs below. My code was in one of the options but appears to have disappeared now as i have used the code.

hehe, nice edit wasnt sure for a minute

eurogamer.net/

Keys are being handed out now be quick.

working, but sloooow now

Got a key, :w00t:!

Be sure to add me "PasPer2" if you want some cannon fodder to shoot at

abomination;3185514

You've committed to eating your hat if they don't.I'm not sure if I'll … You've committed to eating your hat if they don't.I'm not sure if I'll buy COD5 as I don't want to play a 'modern warfare' game I love old weapons and the like.

No need to eat my hat

i got a code from someone who reccomended this french site, i would like to rep them, downloading now

SteJosh;3185629

http://www.eurogamer.net/Keys are being handed out now be quick.

:thumbsup:

SteJosh;3185700

No need to eat my hat

Indeed, how about your sock?

abomination;3185767

Indeed, how about your sock?

No.

MissRoo;3185737

:thumbsup:

you get one mu?

fwibble;3185850

you get one mu?

.. and a theme code.

MissRoo;3185882

.. and a theme code.

hehe cool, so are you coming off silver tonight

not atm

Why don't PS3 owners get any CoD betas?

just had a quick game....looks good plays just like cod4...but amazing is pushing it a bit far

you definitely got a code for online play mu?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How to switch between open apps on an Android box22
    2. I have a pretty old sky router and the power lead needs replacing, is it li…79
    3. How do you transfer files to an Android device over wifi?57
    4. I just found out that I have been paying £65 p/m to sky for tv/broadband/la…89

See more discussions