COD6 Destroying Internet Business Today!

9 replies
Found 10th Nov 2009
Now Online:

Record Users:
17550 at
2009-11-09 21:06:14

Reckon those other 5k people are playing COD6?

9 Comments

brb playing COD.

*cry cry cry cry tesco preorder hasn't arrived yet cry cry sob sob sob*

Maybe our absent friends are those people at work or at a place of education without access to HotUKDeals?

...Or even those who have severe "gamer flu" from standing out in the cold last night for hours whilst passing around plague & pestilence to similarly-minded individuals.

I hate to think what time "rush hour" (that neither is very speedy, nor is limited to 60 minutes) will start this evening.

BFN,

fp.

A girl at my work booked 3 days off to sit home and play this..... :?

Original Poster

haha well although i really want to play the game i havent got it yet. got uni today till 8pm so pointless really anyways! and then thursday - sunday im back in london, then wednesday-sun the following week im in london so seems a little silly really!

Original Poster

Smaybelline;6844264

A girl at my work booked 3 days off to sit home and play this..... :?

im no big game player and i completed COD4 in two evenings after work, and COD5 in three evenings after uni...so no way you need 3 days! ;-)

awoodhall2003;6844289

im no big game player and i completed COD4 in two evenings after work, … im no big game player and i completed COD4 in two evenings after work, and COD5 in three evenings after uni...so no way you need 3 days! ;-)

Shes strange..... why waste 3 days holiday for a computer game?!?!?! And she plays hers upstairs on hers while her bf plays his downstairs on his.... :?

awoodhall2003;6844289

im no big game player and i completed COD4 in two evenings after work, … im no big game player and i completed COD4 in two evenings after work, and COD5 in three evenings after uni...so no way you need 3 days! ;-)

yeah but call of duty is all about the multiplayer where you will spend a lot more that 3 days on it ;-)

Smaybelline;6844362

Shes strange..... why waste 3 days holiday for a computer game?!?!?! And … Shes strange..... why waste 3 days holiday for a computer game?!?!?! And she plays hers upstairs on hers while her bf plays his downstairs on his.... :?

Two loser friends of mine have a week off each!! :oops:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769571
    2. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710988
    3. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet3167
    4. Add one, leave one game54415463

See more discussions