Expired

Code for Caprisun Legoland free kid entry with a full paying adult

Found 12th Jun
I have found this code inside my kids caprisun carton box. First person who comments on here gets it. It is a code for the caprisun promotion that a kid will go free for every full paying adult.
Go to funcountdown.com/cap…sun then enter the code that I will give you, select attraction (Legoland Windsor resort or Legoland Discovery centre) by 31/10/2018.
Community Updates
MiscTheme Park
2 Comments
Could I have this code please?
LEGOLAND Windsor The Kelloggs cereal "Grown Ups Go Free/ Mates Go Free" free ticker offer is NOT VALID for the month of AUGUST. CapriSun discount code is valid until the end of the 2018 opening season. It offers the best discountif you are planning visiting AUGUST 2018. This August will be our 2nd visit. By using the code to buy online in advance for 23.08.2018 2x adult tickets 1x child (3-15) (youngest exempt as only 2 yrs old) for £100 by combining it with LEGOLAND Summer of Fun £20 off offer £40 Adult ticket. Otherwise without all these offers I just wouldn't be able to, last year's tickets £126 for 3x Adults & 1 Cfuncountdown.com/cap…sunhild.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants