Groups

code gone now Would anyone like a voucher for 25% off at the hut from icelands code gone now

I have a 25% off at the hut I got from Icelands the first person to post can have and i will pm the code straight away.

16 Comments

Banned

yes please, would like to get little guy a game

Banned

yes please if isnt to late

Original Poster

pm sent sassie also riteondeals i do have another one i'll pm you now as dont think im gonna use it.

If you get any more could I be third in line please - want to order Toy Story 3 game for my youngest.

Original Poster

riteondeals pm sent and I dont have any more if I do Ill pm you midlandscomics.

Banned

sedge, please pass on to midlandscomic

not being ungrateful, have had a few codes from members on here, so pass on to midlands
    Edited by: "sassie" 7th Oct 2010

Original Poster

sassie you want me to give the code to midlandscomics ok will do.

Original Poster

sassie have pm midlandscomics the code.if I get other one ill let you know..

Banned

the sedge

sassie have pm midlandscomics the code.if I get other one ill let you … sassie have pm midlandscomics the code.if I get other one ill let you know..

ok no worries, felt i was being a bit greedy, as have had a few codes for different things from members here
    Edited by: "sassie" 7th Oct 2010

How do you get these codes

Banned

sunsetman

See op

It just says Iceland doesn't spend x amount get voucher or anything else that's why I asked

Banned

sunsetman

It just says Iceland doesn't spend x amount get voucher or anything else … It just says Iceland doesn't spend x amount get voucher or anything else that's why I asked

iceland.co.uk/pag…ets

I got a fiver off at JJB on a 30 quid spend

Banned

deb8z

I got a fiver off at JJB on a 30 quid spend

I am shopping at iceland very soon (_;)

Original Poster

sunsetman

swip your bonus card at icelands and they then give you one to open but not all contain a prize..
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Royal Mil track and trace77
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423814465
      3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553766
      4. WONGA REFUNDS DUE2111018

See more discussions