Groups

CODMW2 - I know...another...

Has anyone from Very got there order yet....still waiting....

13 Comments

oh poor you!!

If anyone in the Glasgow area is still wanting a copy there are loads still in Morrisons Pollokshields for £25.99

Hope u dont have too long await OP !!

mine didn't arrive so i bought one in town, i'll be sending that one back

just refused delivery of my gameplay order via parcelforce as got copy in game last night.

Original Poster

bossyboots;6846305

oh poor you!!If anyone in the Glasgow area is still wanting a copy there … oh poor you!!If anyone in the Glasgow area is still wanting a copy there are loads still in Morrisons Pollokshields for £25.99Hope u dont have too long await OP !!

terrible isnt it. i've begged the other half to go into morrisons on the way home, i don't suppose anyone would be kind enough to ring the st albans store and check stock?

number is 01727 834853.

I cant leave the desk to ring, in a conference call, but i can obviously skive on the net ;-)

I got mine at 1am played for ages went to sleep at 9:30am and just woke up. completely late for work and i feel shattered. what ever you do when you get this, take the next day off or play on a friday. this game has toooo much goodness in it. :w00t:

jasonodell;6846531

terrible isnt it. i've begged the other half to go into morrisons on … terrible isnt it. i've begged the other half to go into morrisons on the way home, i don't suppose anyone would be kind enough to ring the st albans store and check stock?number is 01727 834853.I cant leave the desk to ring, in a conference call, but i can obviously skive on the net ;-)

The guy said there sold out across both platforms :x

Original Poster

jazzy1;6846595

The guy said there sold out across both platforms :x

ahh crap!!

unlucky dude

Original Poster

all because VERY are VERY inept....

*update* Very should be delivering up to 7pm tonight.... that's a long old wait...

Original Poster

can any very customers confirm any delivery yet?????? :whistling:

jasonodell;6847912

can any very customers confirm any delivery yet?????? :whistling:

I am expecting mine tomorrow. Thats when my delivery estimate is anyway. 11/11/09.

Original Poster

teraomi;6852132

I am expecting mine tomorrow. Thats when my delivery estimate is anyway. … I am expecting mine tomorrow. Thats when my delivery estimate is anyway. 11/11/09.

same, went to tesco got little big planet too

Original Poster

still no MW2 at home.... not impressed
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1842
      2. CCleaner software compromised by hackers1525
      3. Any PS4 News Here29313798
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553748

See more discussions