Groups

CODMW2 PS3 call of duty modern warfare 2 help......

HI,
    ONLINE COD MW2
    I entered a game on RUST not long ago and my scores ( kills, deaths, accolades etc ) are all over the place. My score is 142 millionth!! ( having been just under 1 million!! I am informed it is because of a "hack" on the game which i was not a part of. My question is this:- can i get this reset at all? ( after all I had spent quite a bit of time and money on the game ) or can i somehow start again on the game and get a new id?
    Any help is greatly appreciated.......
    Thank you

5 Comments

Have you been boosting recently? I know you are on PS3 but I read online somewhere that a lot of guys got banned from XB live for boosting playing MW2 recently.

You entered a hacked lobby. As far as I know, you are foooooked.

what? you can enter a hacked lobby on ps3? and have your own account screwed up?? is through being matched up or i assume just hunting private games?

Original Poster

I just played a rust game in team deathmatch and the screen went all funny with all the
    buttons displayed at the top of the screen then the game crashed I had to reset my ps3
    when it came back on all my stats were wrong. Is there no way to reset them? or to
    have another id and start again?

Original Poster

milesy29

Have you been boosting recently? I know you are on PS3 but I read online … Have you been boosting recently? I know you are on PS3 but I read online somewhere that a lot of guys got banned from XB live for boosting playing MW2 recently.

No I have not...Sorry i do not know what "boosting" is.....
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553784
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767239
      3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4671406
      4. Amazon S&S price fix question11

See more discussions