Groups

COD:W@W Map pack 2 tomorrow

guess nobody wants to know...

callofduty.com/sup…k2/

20 Comments

How is this a deal exactly? "Thing released at RRP"

Original Poster

deal doesnt have to be the cheapest, its got to be a good product at a good price.

and if you watch the trailer, it looks goodd
    youtube.com/wat…NJ0

fail 'deal'

So you don't know exactly how much it is ,or if its any good ,:) how is that a deal

XBL (crapbox) is 800MS points

Nice bit of fanboy fail there...

And yes, I agree with the above. For something to be a 'deal', it has to be reduced from a regular price, which this is not. If/when it drops in price in the future, it might then be a deal.

Original Poster

its going to be £6.99 cus in america it was $9.99, thats how the old map pack works.

800MS points is set cus thats how it works.

plus by his own prices (which may be true) the "crapbox" works out cheaper :whistling:

HOT going to be amazing!

Original Poster

eurogamer.net/art…row

its 800 MS points and surely around £6.99

800MS points= 6.80
    so thy will price it around 6.99

I thought you just paid with points? How will they price it around £6.99?

800 points = £6.47 (if points bought for standard price).

Not too bothered about the maps myself but really want the new zombie map!!

Original Poster

on xbox you pay points, which will be 800 points.

most conent released on both xbox and ps3 prices differ slightly, psn keeping it to the nearest pound and xbox near to 50 or 100.

it WILL be 800MS poinnts and most likely be £6.99 as thats how much most map packs are, 800MS points is around that price, the last pack pack was that much.

i really want that zombie, looks too good.

owais;5455217

deal doesnt have to be the cheapest,

WRONG! Fail, cold.

owais;5455449

on xbox you pay points, which will be 800 points.most conent released on … on xbox you pay points, which will be 800 points.most conent released on both xbox and ps3 prices differ slightly, psn keeping it to the nearest pound and xbox near to 50 or 100.it WILL be 800MS poinnts and most likely be £6.99 as thats how much most map packs are, 800MS points is around that price, the last pack pack was that much.i really want that zombie, looks too good.

i got 2100 points from hmv for £9.99, which works out alot cheaper than ps3, damm my crapbox :roll:

Fail!

i can't WAIT for tomorrow. I shall be on all day. How far did people get on zombie verruckt? i got to level 30 so far

This is just news really, should be in misc.

I like the soundtrack though :thumbsup:

Thanks for the heads up!

Should be in Misc - not Deals.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?28128
      2. What are you loving on the BBC at the moment?63218
      3. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…33
      4. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1118

See more discussions