Groups

Coffee Machine

Looking a reputable bean to cup coffee machine in black with a frothing wand. Ideally between £200-400. Any recommendations?

7 Comments

the phillips saeco range are pretty decent loads on amazon

This Melitta one gets good reviews and was on this HUKD a few days ago at £279 which is much cheaper than it is elsewhere. It's out of stock just now but from comments on the deal it's been coming in and out of stock so may be worth keeping an eye on.
    hotukdeals.com/dea…588
    Edited by: "RxTx" 22nd Sep 2016

Have a look on Amazon and their warehouse deals; they have a great selection and most are just open box so still covered by guarantees etc

The Melitta Caffeo solo is on offer at the moment for under £400 in black or much cheaper in Euros if y0u go via MaxiCoffee on the internet and understand French X)

maxicoffee.com/mel…jb3

I went from a £700+ set up (manual Rancilio) to one of these and have never regretted swapping :

De'Longhi Magnifica Bean to Cup Espresso/Cappuccino Coffee Machine ESAM4200

I bought from Amazon. Currently £355, but I paid £229 when on deal of the day.

I always use Lavazza Super Crema beans. I have tried many beans, and always go back to these.

choc1969

Have a look on Amazon and their warehouse deals; they have a great … Have a look on Amazon and their warehouse deals; they have a great selection and most are just open box so still covered by guarantees etcThe Melitta Caffeo solo is on offer at the moment for under £400 in black or much cheaper in Euros if y0u go via MaxiCoffee on the internet and understand French X)http://www.maxicoffee.com/melitta-c-3_91_140.html?osCsid=3b50uvlnle1atd7ceu8g1bdjb3

Agree with the above, but also check Amazon.de warehouse deals as they are normally alot cheaper for Melitta and the same normally goes for in normal site that .de is cheaper than .uk.

.de Melitta warehouse deals

hottoast

I went from a £700+ set up (manual Rancilio) to one of these and have … I went from a £700+ set up (manual Rancilio) to one of these and have never regretted swapping :De'Longhi Magnifica Bean to Cup Espresso/Cappuccino Coffee Machine ESAM4200I bought from Amazon. Currently £355, but I paid £229 when on deal of the day. I always use Lavazza Super Crema beans. I have tried many beans, and always go back to these.

Agree. Great machine as long as you keep up the descaling. Mine is a refurbished model and its still making great coffee.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best VR games?22
      2. What to do?????23
      3. Virgin Media Superhub 3 Settings55
      4. Good Sim only deals??611

See more discussions