Coffee machine from Spain work in U.K.?

Posted 29th Nov
Hi,

I’ve my eye on a coffee machine, it’s £170 on amazon U.K. and €99 on amazon Spain.

Will it work if I changed the plus to a 3 pin? Or maybe it’s not that straight forward?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

6 Comments
A quick check on Google (sigh) shows they're on the same voltage as the UK (and the frequency is the same too)
Same voltage as Spain so it would be fine, use one of these instead so you don't void the warranty by chopping the cable, unless it's not valid anyway as a its been brought from an Amazon abroad

2 Pin Euro Plug to 3 Pin UK Mains Adapter - Ideal for GHD's 5 Amp - BLACK amazon.co.uk/dp/…J24
The coffee will turn out far too hot!SCORCHIO!
Just get a ' visitor ' adapter from the pound shop. My coffee machine came from Germany, half UK price.
Edited by: "yorkie12" 29th Nov
Sc4mp029/11/2019 19:35

Same voltage as Spain so it would be fine, use one of these instead so you …Same voltage as Spain so it would be fine, use one of these instead so you don't void the warranty by chopping the cable, unless it's not valid anyway as a its been brought from an Amazon abroad2 Pin Euro Plug to 3 Pin UK Mains Adapter - Ideal for GHD's 5 Amp - BLACK https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00GR2WNO6/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_0.w4DbBT2WJ24

Thank you
How come you haven't posted it as a deal then?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions